Chapter 1

That one class

F/n- Friend's name

L/n- Last name

just to let you know ^^

 

-

"So yeah, our university is the home of well-known families throughout South Korea."F/n said as she laid down on your bed. 

She had been blabbering for hours about how your new university has the most famous families throughout S.Korea and it made you sleepy. 

"You know what F/n? Just shut up and sleep. We're still early for tomorrow."You said getting yourself under the covers and turned your back to her. 

"Fine."F/n rolled her eyes before getting under the covers too. 

-

"Y/N! Y/N!"You woke up to the sound of your mother banging on your door. 

"What is it?"You groggily asked, as you took a look at the alarm clock. 

"GET UP YOU HAVE TWO HOURS"your mother said before walking back downstairs. After hearing what your mother said, you quickly pulled the cover off you and smack F/n, waking her up. 

"Ow... why you gotta smack me??"She asked, as she held her stomach. 

"WE HAVE TO HOURS LAZYASS"You shouted before going to the bathroom. 

"Wait what? wait wait wait--"She followed you. 

"Go use the bathroom downstairs!"You shouted slamming the door. 

-

"We still have 30minutes left....hurry up, sloth. "You said as you lifelessly raise a spoonful of cereal to your mouth. 

"I'm halfway done with my cereal, Y/n. You need to hurry up."F/n pointed at your 'untouched' cereal. 

"Ugggghhh..."You threw your head back in annoyance. 

"Do you want me to feed you~?"She teased, poking your arm. 

"Go away!"You whined and stuffed the cereal to your mouth. 

-

"Goodbye girls, good luck on your first day!"Mr. L/n bid goodbye to you and F/n. 

"Bye dad. See you later"You said, waving your hand. 

"Bye bye!"F/n said, pushing you out of the car. 

Once your dad's car is out of sight. You groaned. 

"What is it this time?"F/n looks so done with your groaning and stuff. 

"I'm nervous!"You said, punching her on the arm to take out your emotion. 

"Ow, you didn't need to punch me!"She said, holding her arm. 

A loud car horn caught both of your attention and black ferrari f430 scuderia suddenly stopped infront of them. (yeah, I just literally described the car xD)

"What the heck are you both doing there? Get out of the way!"The guy, who looked out his car window, said as he takes off his shades. 

The first thing you noticed is his cheekbones. (iKonics know this dude)

F/n pulled you out of the way and the car drove in parking with other cars. 

"Let's just go in."F/n said. 

-

"Aw... we don't have the same section"said F/n.

"Ugh.."You groaned. 

"But anyway, how about let's go to our classes, I don't want you punching me again."She said. 

You both found you class first. She bid goodbye before walking away. 

You took a deep breathe. 

"Are you nervous, miss?"A tall guy said behind you. 

You were caught off guard with his deep voice. 

You turned around and nodded. 

"Don't worry the professor will be with you as you introduce yourself."He assured and you're still surprised on how deep his voice is. (Exo-lssss!)

He excused himself and entered the room. 

Next, the guy from earlier entered the room , not before looking at you and huffing. 

-

"Hello everyone, I am Y/n L/n. I hope to be friends with all of you."You introduced then bowed after. 

You were uncomfortable at the stares your getting. 

"Alright, Ms. L/n. Please sit behind Mr. Jeon."You looked at the guy who was smiling at you. You saw his cute bunny teeth as you walked closwr and sat on your seat. 

You looked at your right side and sees a girl with long red hair and probably the most tallest girl in the class. (BUDDY ITS OUR MOM)

Then to your left, a girl with unbeatable beauty that struck you. (Reveluvs, I know it's hard)

Then behind you, You don't need to look again as you remember his features. 

With his blond hair, kissable lips and foreign looks. (igot7, you. guys. know. him.)

You just adjust yourself and listened to the professor. 

-

"Ughhhhh, I'm so hungry!"F/n said as you both walked to the canteen. 

"We're just few steps away, control your glutton."You said. 

"I'll buy, what do you want?"F/n asked. 

"Whatever delicious there."You said, not caring about the food. 

"Okay, you get us a table"She said then walked to wherever the counter is. 

You looked around and noticed most of the tables are full. The only ones are not are... 

The Flower Boys and Girls: EXO and Red Velvet. 

The Dancing Kings and Queens: BTS and GFRIEND. 

The Hot, Cute and y Cheerleaders: GOT7 and TWICE. 

The Badass Street Drag Racers: iKon and BLACKPINK. 

Where will you sit, Y/n?

 

-

GGs together while BGs are together so you have to choose and i'm basing it to reader's votes. 

(They're like in a long table xD)

You can choose the roof if you want :)