f i n. ♥

HOME PT. 2 ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! <3

 

Hope you'll like and enjoy this one. :-)

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

 

THIRD PERSON POV

 

Arriving at Incheon Airport, Jiyong was feeling all tired and burdened. The past few days gave him distress and all he could wish was to go back home; although he knew he would also face much anxiety by going back to his country. That’s why during the drive to his apartment, he decided to sleep all the way. Finally. Some rest. He thought.

 

 

How can he handle everything all at once?

 

 

The news about TOP.

 

He’s not responsible for what happened, and he is sure that his TOP hyung knows what he would do. But still, as BIGBANG’s leader and as a friend for 10 years, he would of course feel the burden of this issue.

 

The fans.

 

He wouldn’t lie that the fan meetings happened in Japan was incredibly fun. Because he was busy in Japan, he has forgotten the chaos happening in his country for awhile. He have said many times that after all the stage presence, all the concerts, and all the meetings, he would feel empty and alone. Add up the anxiety and stress.

 

His anticipated comeback.

 

The main source of his distress. Fans are expecting a lot from his comeback. He’s known as the trendsetter, the kingㅡ but comes with that popularity is the pressure of having people expecting a lot from him. Though he knows his talents and skills as an artist, he would still doubt himself at times.

 

Concert preparations.

 

Concerts were always fun for him; meeting the fans all over the world, interacting with them, and just seeing them excites him. However, just like his comeback, he’d still feel pressured. And the practices, song arrangements, choreographies and other preparations will be tiring. The concert itself would drain him even more than he already is.

 

He knew this will happen before the time comes for his enlistment. He’d expected these, so he’s trying his very best for a better result. As always.

 

But one thing's for sure, he would not be alone again in this chaos. Someone will always give him strength. Someone will always be there for him.

 

He didn’t really get to sleep on the ride all the way to his place. They needed to stop by the company to check and discuss everything. So it’s almost midnight when he arrived in his apartment. Still sleepy and exhausted, he struggled to find his keycard in his wallet to open the door. He badly want to slump down on his bed and rest for as long as he can. Unexpectedly, the door opened by itself. Of course not.

 

“Jiyong?” asked the woman with a soft angelic voice.

 

Jiyong looked up and was surprised to see that she was there. He hasn't seen her the past few days due to their busy schedules. "Tae? What are you doing here?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean? Did you-“ they heard the elevator rang and the fear of other people seeing them together like this crept up. “Come in first.” Taeyeon grabbed his arm to let him in.

 

Jiyong closed the door and turned around. He was about to ask her something but he was welcomed with a pair of arms and warm petite body embracing him tightly.

 

He almost cried at that moment because it’s all what he needed the mostㅡ with all the things happening, it what makes him sane; it feels like the heavy weight in his shoulders were lifted up. Taeyeon’s little gesture made the weariness he was feeling to be vanished in an instant. Taeyeon and her hugs.

 

In return, he wrapped his arms around her even more tightly. It suddenly felt nice, calm, and serene. Like there's no chaos happening. Just like the other days that their world has become quiet. He buried his face into her hair and inhaled her scent which he deeply missed.

 

While caressing his back, Taeyeon buried her face as well into his chest with worry because she realized that it has become skinnier. “Feeling better?” she whispered softly.

 

“Very much.” He nodded.

 

After a few seconds, they finally let go of each other to talk. Jiyong automatically touched her face, removing the strands of her hair that was blocking her beauty.

 

“Why are you here?” he asked curiously.

 

“Jiyong… are you that tired that you forgot?” she sighed then touched his cheek, “You called me, remember?”

 

“I did?”

 

Pretending to be annoyed, she backed away a little, crossing her arms. “Before you ride the plane back here? Remember?”

 

Jiyong took a moment to recall if he really did gave her a call before boarding the plane. When he did remember, he apologized immediately. “Sorry, baby. I was too caught up with stress. Mian.” He chuckled and swiftly locked his arms around her waist.

 

“I understand. Have you eaten?” Being the wife-material she is, Taeyeon already cooked ramyeon and prepared kimbap earlier for him. “I prepared something.”

 

"I haven't." He smiled. Jiyong felt happy and hugged her again, feeling thankful to have Taeyeon in his life, “Thank you, Tae. You’re the best!” He suddenly brought her up and swirled her around which caught Taeyeon off guard.

 

"Yah! Bring me down!" She chuckled, “But, duh, I know, right? So ppalli, go get change. I’ll bring the food inside.”

 

"Neh, arasseo. Gomawo." Jiyong smiled brightly and went to his room to change his clothes. I’m home. He happily thought.

 

Taeyeon entered his room afterwards, holding a tray with a bowl of ramyeon, a plate of kimbaps and a bottled water. Wife material? Wife material.

 

Jiyong stood up to help her. He took the tray from her hands and put it on the coffee table across the bed. Taeyeon then moved the coffee table near the edge of the bed so that it’s more comfortable and easier for them.

 

“You’re not going to eat?” Jiyong asked after he closed the door and sat beside her.

 

“I will.” She took the chopsticks and gave a pair to him. Then they shared the bowl of ramyeon and kimbaps she heartfully made. “How was it?”

 

Jiyong was munching a kimbap while thinking, “Best kimbap ever,” he smiled to her, giving a thumbs up.

 

“Tch. You always say that.”

 

“But it really is!” he grinned and pinched her nose.

 

They continued to eat everything until they were already full. Taeyeon cleaned up and got out for awhile to bring the dishes onto the kitchen sink and wash them. She left Jiyong in the room for him to rest a little more because she can feel that he’s really tired from the ride.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter