YULSIC'S PoV

TO MY BEAUTIFUL BABY YOONG

TO MY BEAUTIFUL BABY YOONG

YulSic+Yoong’s Story

Part 1


 

Yuri’s PoV

 

Omo! My baby Yoong is a grown woman now. Aigoo, yeppeudaaa.” I said while cupped her cheeks and then kiss her forehead. I look straight to her diamond like eyes. The eyes which always shining brightly. The eyes which always— reminds me of her.

 

Ne! Ne! Yoong iiis. A big girl now! Today. Is. My birthdaaaay!” Her body, which is taller than me now, is jumping happily while clapping both of her hands. No parent is unhappy if their child is in a pure joy. I started to clap together with her, laughing! Even dancing around! I’m so happy. Jeongmal yo.

 

“Come here, young woman. Sit down here.” I pat the edge of her bed, signing her to sit down on it. She’s sit down and I face her. Running my hand to her hair.

 

“How old is my baby girl?” A pair of beautiful; sparkling; pure eyes looking deeply into my eyes then answer my question.

 

“I am. 10. Years ooold!”

 

 

DEG!

 

 

Even though every year I always hear it, doen't mean that my ears and my heart can get used to it. It’s always hurt my heart. Very hurt. But, like always, like I did for the past 13 years; hide it. I laugh. With her.

 

“C’mere baby.” I said softly while embrace her with one of my arm and sit on the edge of the bed. “Yoong. This year, Yoong is 23 years old.” I added carefully. Come on Kwon, it’s like you’ve never done this before!

 

She tilted her head.

 

“This year, Yoong is 23 years?”

 

“Old.” She completed my phrase. “Yes. Yoong is not 10. Arraso?”

 

The bright eyes become withered. It’s like, full of sadness. My God, Is this the right thing for me to do? Oh yes of course, I can’t lie to her. Right? Because It’s happen every year. Every time I tell Yoong her real age, she’ll ask me,

 

“So, Yoong is 23 years old?” I nodded.

 

“So— I won’t get any presents?” She’s looking down and asked again with a quiet voice as a sign if she’s disappointed. I give my smile even though I don’t know whether she see it or not, then I kneeling right in front of her who’s still sit on the edge of the bed.

 

“What kind of present is my Yoong wants?” She look at me, look at my face, my eyes. She’s in a deep think. Thinking what really she wants, probably.

 

“Yoong wants— hmmm.” Keep a smile plastered on my face, I nodded.

 

“I want mama.”

 

 


 

Jessica’s PoV

 

I

 

I’m a bussiness woman.

 

Beautiful and success.

 

Everyone— no scratch that, many peoples are adore me and my masterpiece, B&E; Blanc & Éclair. Blanc means white and it coupled with Éclair which means clarity and brightness. It will make a bright future and leave all the dark behind.

 

The dark behind.

 

It feels like you giving birth of a child and it growing big, success and popular. You must be proud, right? Especially when you devoted all of your time, your energy— or I can say your all, only for this project.

 

“Sica, did you said if you have an appointment today? It’s 30th of May; I assume you want to go to her house? Or no?” Taylor, one of my VIP. The person behind my and B&E success.

 

He is...

 

Handsome.

 

Gentelman.

 

Understanding.

 

Smart.

 

No smoking.

 

Everybody says, no one is perfect, but for me, the definition of perfect is right in front of my eyes.

 

“Mm, probably I’ll visit her at her house. By the way, have you eaten yet, baby?” He shakes his head while playing with ballpoint on my table. I know there’s something in his mind, he seems so distracted. And then he looks at me.

 

“How about lunch together?” He said. Stiff. I moved from my chair, the CEO chair. Peck his lips and pull his hand. “I want to eat bibimbap.” Usually he’ll scold me because almost every day I eat bibimbap. Like; bibimbap again? Or Bibimbap is like this, or like that or bibimbap is blah blah, but now I don’t hear any response from the guy I love, so I turned my head. 

 

Surprisingly his face is red.

 

Why? He is shy?

 

Because of?

 

OMG. That peck?!

 

“Oh God. Tay, you’re so shy like a . Hahaha. Like we never did more than it before, eh?” I giggle. He’s cute and sweet and— I don’t know, he’s just cute.

 

Thanks God. You send him for me. Just for me.

 

.

.

.

 

“Do you really like bibimbap that much, dear?” his prologue to protest my habit. Sorry baby, I can’t help it, I just feel like to eat it all the time. I decided to give him a smirk to avoid the talks about this bibimbap that almost every day I hear; even I already know what will he say before he actually said it.

 

His sharp eyes looked at me for a moment and then he smiled. God, this is embarrassing, I’m blushing in front of him while munching my food.

 

“Be careful, baby. Just a smile from me and you choked. How great. Kekeke.” He giggled while give me his drink and wipe my lips with tissue. His laugh is so bright. Just like Éclair.

 

Ew, Am I love sick?

 

Suddenly I see someone’s silhouette inside him. Someone from my past.

 

.

.

.

 

“The meeting will finish at 6 I guess, so I’ll pick you up at Starbucks around 7, how does it sound? Is it ok if you use taxi from her house?” I nodded.

 

“It’s ok hon, you don’t need to pick me u—“

 

“Oh no! We should have a dinner together. Somewhere. So, you tell me when you’re on the way to S’bucks and I’ll wait there.” He said, cut my words.

 

“Uh, okay.” He’s weird today. Tsk. I don’t understand him sometimes.”

 

 


 

Yuri’s PoV

 

 

I smile. Tried to smile exactly. Please forgive your appa, my daughter. I can’t keep our family for you. Forgive me.

 

“Mama will comimg soo—“

 

“Yoong baby?” Speak of the devil. No, she’s not the devil. I mean speak of the angel; the mama just arrived and called her child’s name even before I finished my words. Both of me and Yoona is turn our head to her, still in our position, Yoona is sitting on the edge of the bed with me kneeling in front of her.

 

I approach her; the mama.

 

“Yoong, mama is here now. Just in time, right?!” I said cheerfully but Yoona didn’t budge, she stared at the mama coldly. The mama who’s always give her presents and her favorite coffee on her birthday. I help the mama bring the presents and the cake.

 

“Thanks Yul.” She said to me shortly, smiling a little.

 

I smile. She still have the same effect to this heart; my heart. Just like our first meeting. Beating so fast; so loud as if calling her name. Unluckily, now she’s not the same woman I had fell in love with. Her heart is not beating for me.

 

“Yoong baby, come here.” I called her softly, but something’s unexpected happen.

 

Yoona lift her head, crying silently while staring at me and her mama. Thanks God, the mama still have her motherly instinct. She run to Yoona, hugs her and showering her child with kisses while tell soothing words to the crying child in her arms.

 

I stunned. Even when the mama throwing a full of questions look, I can’t do anything. Like my foot is rooted to the ground.

 

Appa...” Suddenly Yoong called me. I shake my head.

 

N—ne baby?!”

 

“Yoong... Yoong don’t want this mama...”

 

 


 

Jessica’s PoV

 

 

“Yoong... Yoong don’t want this mama...”

 

Pardon?

 

My own daughter reject me all of sudden?

 

Am I misheard?

 

“What happened to you baby?” I asked her; tighten my hug and whispering I love yous. It really hurts my heart hearing this thing; from my own daughter. What have Yul taught her and make her thinking such a thing?!

 

I throw a full of hatred stare towards Yul, but the anger that I felt before vanished in an instant when I see her shocked face. I know Yuri is not that kind of person. She won’t teach Yoona to hate me. Suddenly Yuri leaves this room. She’s crying too? I swear I heard soft sobs when she’s run away.

 

What happened...

 

Today everyone is so weird.

 

I think Yoona feels better; she’s stops crying and put her arms around my waist. What kind of mama did you want, Yoona ya? I do all my best so I can make you happy even though me and Yuri is not in the same boat anymore. I do want Yuri to move on and forget me because I’ve already leave our memories behind, but not you. I still love you like the first time I hold you. Even, when Yuri finally moved on, I don’t want you to love your step mother more than you love me.

 

 

 

By the way, where’s Yuri? Is she okay?

 

 

And she’s coming.

 

 

I can hear her footsteps. She enters this room while bringing the cake and Yoona’s favorite coffee that I brought before. She’s coming with different expression from before, a smile plastered on her face, hey eyes twinkling reflect the candle’s light. She wears a conical hat. I know if she was prepared it for me and Yoona too.

 

“Yoong, see! Mama brought it for you, it looks delicious isn’t it?” Yoona’s eyes twinkling when she sees the cake with 2 and 3 candles on it; she takes the cake from Yuri’s hand and looking at my eyes.

 

“Wear it?” Yuri gives me the hat and she put the hat on Yoona’s head.

 

For our lovely Yoona

From appa and mama

Love, cake, presents for you dear

Saengil chukkae Yoona ya

 

Yuri sings it sweetly, soft and sweet. She looks at me as the sign to sing along with her; our special song for Yoona's birthday.

 

For our lovely Yoona...

 

Yoona is looking at me with her puppy eyes. Oh my, why you must inherit more of Yuri’s gene than mine? She hugs me tightly.

 

From appa and mama...

 

“Mama, mianhae. Please forgive Yoong. Don’t leave Yoong. Mianhae.” Yoona whispered in my arms while I and Yuri still sing Yoona’s birthday song.

 

Love, cake, presents for you dear...

 

I realized if I’m the one who sings the song when Yoona release her arms on me and face the cake that Yuri hold when Yoona hugged me, Yuri turned her face away from me and Yoona.

 

Saengil chukkae Yoona ya...

 

She’s still singing, with very very very low voice, sometimes sniffing. In the end of the song, she wiped her tears with her shirt, unlike me who’s let the tears fell freely.

 

“Yoong, now you can blow the candles, don’t forget to make a wish! And—” I said to Yoona.

 

“Don’t let someone knows.” Yoona said it together with me. I nodded and smiling sweetly to my only daughter.

“Mama. Don’t cry.” She said while wiped the tears from the corner of my eyes and now she closed her beautiful eyes and make a wish in her heart.

 

 


 

Yuri’s PoV

 

 

“Sica, thankyou so much for today, but do you— can you stay here for a night? Uhm, I know if you can’t but it’s okay to ask right? Hehe.” I said carefully. Of course I really want her to stay even though I know she won’t.

 

I decided to take her to her meeting point with her— lover. Ugh. Lover. Her meeting point is a place that I and Yoong love so much. It used to be me and Sica’s date place every year. And now it’s over. A place that has pieces of our memories. Me and her. Yuri and Jessica.

 

Jessica turned her head to the passenger seat behind her. Yoong is sleeping. Before, when I and Sica about to go, she’s screaming and insisted to come along with me, now, she continue her activity at home.

 

“You know, I can’t Yul.” She said softly while staring at me, while me is trying hard to focused on the road, avoid the eye contacts. I’m afraid. Afraid of her answer.

 

After that, no one is dare to talk. I don’t know maybe Sica is really don’t want to talk to me. As for me, I drowned in my own fantasy, in my own thought.

 

“You...”

 

She closed her lips for a moment before opened it again to continue her question for me. “Do you really don’t have a— desire to find a replacement for my place? A step mother for Yoona...”

 

For the first time since we decided to separate ways, she finally asked me that thing. A question that more sounds like a statement in my ears. Like she said ‘Move on, Yul!’. I still hasn’t moves my eyes from the road even though my mind can’t focus anymore. I bit the inside of my lower lips, considering what answer that I should give.

 

Because I’ve promised to you, for the sake both of us, and Yoong of course.

 

But, you’re the one who broke it.

 

“That’s you Sica, not me.” I turned my head to her direction. “I mean, you don’t need to bring it up, I neither you can’t force it if it’s not the right time for me to open my heart and have a romantic relationship again.” I added.

 

She’s looking outside the window, pretending not to hear what I said before. After that no one say a word, only melodies from radio.

 

 


 

Jessica’s PoV

 

 

...Thats you Sica, not me...

 

Her words keeps reverberate in my head. So, I’m the villain, when I just want to live a normal life for the rest of my life.

 

A man is for a woman.

Woman is not for another woman, more of it has a child with a woman. That’s doesn’t make sense!

 

But the reality hurts. Yoona is my biologic daughter with Yuri. Indeed that was a stupid thing to say, but once again, that was the reality. Can you imagine it?! Yuri impregnate me without a when I haven’t even graduate from high school. Me? Stupid? Yes, I know. Yuri is a very good lover and I had loved her with all of my heart.

 

“Yoona, needs a mother.” I said, coldly, as calm as possible, still looking outside. Sooner, my sight become blurs.

 

Wait.

 

Something is makes my arm wet.

 

, I’m crying again.

 

 


 

Yuri’s PoV

 

 

“Thanks Yul.” She said and get off from the car, before that, she put Yoona’s head that lied on her lap before to a small pillow slowly and softly.

 

“Just wake her up, Sica.” She stunned for a moment, her position now is outside of my car, even though take long enough, finally she enter the car again to wake Yoong up.

 

“Yoona baby? Wake up, baby, we’re here, I must go.” Yoona open her eyes slowly and rubs her sleepy eyes. “I’m sorry to wake you up, baby.” Sica said softly.

 

“Come, let me hug you before going home with appa, ne?” Yoong nodded her head.

 

Off course she’ll going home with me. For the past 13 years till now and maybe in the future. I’ll never leave Yoong alone. This is so sad actually, every year, always like this. I can’t imagined how if Sica is married her lover, I don’t know. Not only me who are broken hearted, I’m sure Yoong too.

 

“—ul?”

 

 

“Yul?!”

 

“Ah ne?” Once again I’m drowned in my own thought and Sica keeps calling me.

 

“I just want to say, thank you and mianhae, Taylor will pick me up umm— maybe he’ll arrive in 15 or 20 minutes. Don’t need to accompany me, if you want to go home just go. I mean, when Taylor is arrived, I’ll going somewhere with him.”

 

“Ow, okay.” Received my lack of response, she bid a goodbye once again to Yoong and walks slowly to enter the coffee shop. She walks away. Fastly. I must do something!

 

 

Imustdosomething! Imustdosomething! Imustdosomething! Imustdosomething!

 

 

“SICA!!!”

 

She’s stop walking and turned her head while I open my car’s door and run a little bit towards her. She smiled.

 

“Thank you and— sorry. For everything, today.” I said, painting. Sica moves her body and hugs me whing pats my back softly. It’s shocked me to the core.

 

“It’s ok, I understand. I know and I— admit it if I’m not a good mother for Yoona, and for you too, I guess. You deserve better. I’m not always by Yoona’s side when she needed me the most. Thanks for everything, Yul.” She tightened her hug. Her scent; her touch; her hug, I miss this moment; I miss it; I miss everything about her, that once belonged to me.

 

I open my mouth, try to say something, but nothing’s out, not even a whisper.

 

“Ya! Kwon! Your bad habit! Tsk, such a cry baby.” She said after released her hug and look at my face; hit my arm not too hard and she laughed. But...

 

“Don’t be like that, you know I’ll cry too,” She said with tears in her eyes; and I laughing along with her.

 

“Okay, I guess it’s enough, I’ll go home.” I bid a goodbye to her. Now I know the answer, from that hug, from that gesture, from everything that she showed me. I’m no longer someone special to her heart even though I’m sure she’ll treasure me as a good friend. Very good friend.

 

But Yoona, she's her angel and will always be. She love Yoona with all of her heart; and I’m happy with that.

 

Even though it's hard, but I think Sica’s right, I should find someone who can love the real me. Who can love Yoong. I can’t live under Sica’s shadow forever.

 

And when I can’t see her figure anymore after the cafe’s door is closed.

 

“Time to go home, baby.”

 

“Ne appa.” She smiled.

 

As long as I have you, I need nothing.

 

.

.

.

 

FIN


 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I'm sorry for the weird story line, Gahahaha!!!

But As I said on the foreword It'll be 2 or 3 shots. This's the first shot. The other is shots about YuSic's life when they're together and the other is about the reason 23 years old Yoong = 10 years old Yoong. 

 

Should I give Yuri a new woman? Or a man? Kkekeke

By the way, if you want to sing the birthday song's part, you can use HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU's song's melody.

I hope you enjoy this fanfic.

Feel free to critize me and my fics.

<3<3<3