chapter one : the start of it all

【PRODUCE 101 S2】» pick me, pick me! ❁

chapter one : the start of it all

Joo Eunbi nervously made her way through the small corridor. It wasn't the fact that she was to preform in front of 101 other trainess plus judges, it was the fact that she was the only girl competing.

You could call Eunbi confident in any other aspect of her life without hesitation, but when it came to the opposite ; let's just say Eunbi gets a tad bit "too excited". A flashback would  be very approriate right now, but i'll save you the second-hand embarsasment for now.

Continuing on, her elephant-like steps could be heard from outside the small room, signalling signs of confusion and curiosity for the other trainees. With a playful wink to the camera and a quick touch up of chapstick, Eunbi shuffled the rest of the way out of the room into were she was to be seated.

Eunbi was met with a room half-full of cute, unique, and utterly adorable boys already seated. She stared at them all in awe, earning a few chuckles from some of the boys. Eunbi quickly gave her head a light slap she attempted to regain her calm composure. A sheepish "hello" was heard from Eunbi as she walked to the center of the room. Some bowed while others gave a quick wave to the silly gal. With this, the girl looked around the numbered chairs before finaly settling on one. She made her way up the stairs, almost tripping on one step in the process, before she finally arrives at number 26. 

Joo Eunbi sat her seat, blowing her bangs out of her face in annoyance at the fact that she completely made a fool of herself in front of so many people. Attractive people to be exact. Nevertheless, Eunbi swore inside her head that she would do her best to make friends so her next act was only the more embarassing for her ..........

She done did it now.

Eunbi thought it'd be best to start a conversation with the friendly boys next to her. This would have been a fairly simple concept for anyone to grasp. But no, instead of saying "Hi! I'm Eunbi, whats up?" she blurted "Your nose is cute!" Lord, jesus christ, anyone out there please help her.

The amused trainee turned to look at the girl, an eyebrow raised as he let out a small chuckle. "Thanks, although I do think it would have been a little more appropriate for you to buy me a drink before we compliment each other."

R.I.P Joo Eunbi