-3- ''Cause, I like you''

Bad Things Happen

I woke up with the sound of alarm clock going off annoyingly, showing the time - '10:00am' blinking on and off.; making me feel frustrated, I slammed the 'snooze' button, getting ready for the morning. Then for a split second, a film stopped me from walking, showing me and TAEHYUNG KISSING ME FROM LAST NIGHT. I blushed and kicked my door in frustration, causing me to hit my big toe on the door. I yelped in pain, then hearing ''Yeonha, you okay? I heard a thud!''

''Yeah i'm fine!'' You reassure him as you rub your toe in sadness.

''Yeonha! Can you come down please?'' Jin yelled over from downstairs. ''Okay!'' I responded back as i ran downstairs.

Jin was cooking pancakes and eggs, which made my stomach grumble. I sat down at the counter, asking what he needs.

''Jungkook forgot his pills. Can you deliver it to him? Im busy with cooking.'' *Wait..? He takes pills?*

''Uh Jin-oppa, why does Jungkook take pills?'' Jin stops for a while, but proceeds.

''He has head problems. If he doesn't take it within 2 hours, He'll have hallucinations and he'll get sick badly. He was born with it.'' I gasped, my hand over my mouth.

''You serious? I'll deliver it.'' I grabbed the bottle, my keys and jacket. ''I'll be back later!'' I said while shutting the door closed.

Jin sighed. ''Why is he always like this?..'' He whispers.

---------------------------(Dance Studio)-----------------------------------

I walked inside the large building that says ''Bighit Entertainment''. It was wide and had alot of space inside, Marble floor that shined brighty as the sun's rays shone through the huge glass that covered the whole place. *Wow.. This place is really huge..*  I thought.

I walk towards the reception desk, approaching a sophisticated lady, She was typing on her computer. Her eyes darted from her screen to me and spun around, hitting me with a smile.

''How may i help you?'' She says calmly.

''Im here to deliver something to Jeon Jungkook.'' I said, fumbling with the pill bottle in my hands.

''Alright, he's available right now. Just take the C hall and turn right. There's a sign on the wall that should say ''Dance Studio C'' and he should be in there.'' She points to a hall that clearly says ''C hall''

''Thank you.'' I bow slightly and walked towards the C hall and followed her directions. I approach the door, which has a small glass that i could see through. Something popped in my head, Remembering Jin's words.. ''If he doesn't take it within 2 hours, he'll start to see things and get sick fast.'' I whip my phone out fast and check the time, '12:00'... ''What time did i leave..?'' I whispered to myself. I close my eyes shut and tried going back to the time that i woke up, '10:00..' It repeated in my head. '10:00 to 12:00..OH .' My head cursed. I immediately swung the door to see Jungkook on the floor, his back against the wall and his head swung back revealing his sweat. 

I ran towards him, bending down to his level; shaking him vigerously. I placed my hands on his forehead, checking his temperature. 

''Oh no.. He's burning up.. I need to check to see if he's okay..'' I lean towards where his heart was. ''It's beating normally..'' I sighed in relief. But i need to wake him up.. The way he is breathing is un-normal for someone.

''JUNGKOOK?!! CAN YOU HEAR ME? JUNGKOOK!!!'' I screamed loudly at his face, tears streaming down my eyes. He groans and opens his eyes, looking at me.

''Why are you crying Yeonha? Why are you?'' He says sadly. I look at him with a grief expression, and gasped in relief.

''Oh good, you're alive..'' I quickly wiped my tears away and playfully punched him on the chest.

''YOU SCARED ME. I THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA DIE AND-''

''Shh.. just give me my pills.'' He gestured his hand. I got up and walked over to the small refridgerator and pulled out a cold water bottle. Grabbing the pill bottle, i pour out 2 white pills and walked back.

I popped the cap off of the water bottle and handed him the pills. He pops them in his mouth, and chugged some water. I don't know what happened, or if i did anything involving exercise. Sweat was forming on my forehead, dripping down my face.

''Hold still..'' He says and leans close towards me.

''Huh wha-'' I said, stuttering.

He unravles a towel that was hung on his neck and wiped the sweat from my forehead, then my side cheeks. I looked away blushing. He was so close to me, i can smell his cologne, it smelled like the ocean, a strong smell can make any girl fall so easily. I couldn't stop thinking.

''I'm hungry.. wanna go get something to eat?'' He stands up and stretches. Letting out a loud groan. *He's okay that fast?*

''Who's paying?'' He smirked at me,

''You of course.'' He laughs, I pout and playfully hit him.

''You have no respect for women.'' Isaid, crossing my arms.

''I do, that's why I'm paying this time'' He smiles at me. ''Woah, what. THIS IS WEIRD. HE NEVER SMILES AT ME''

''Wait why..?'' I looked at him with a puzzling look.

''Cause I like you.''

He leans in closer, closing the space bewteen us, bringing me into a hug. My eyes widen at the sudden movement. His hands on my waist, pulling me tighter. I softly push him away, trying to change the tension.

''Okay uhh.. let's go eat some bibimbap!'' I nervously chuckled. He smiles and ruffles my hair. I flinched and walked out quickly.

 

 

 

This is going to be tough.. why can't i just.. get over him..?

 

(this is an update on chap 3, love yall <3)

 

✨✨✨

 

d r e a m i n g l i g h t s