The Beginning

Same Person (Namjoon (BTS) X Reader)

ou woke up in the morning,  as always. You were on the party yesterday. 

It was actually quite alright, until you got home drunk. And then, you just fell asleep.

And, now, here's you, not knowing what to do. You wish you could just let all these headaches go away. But, poor you, after you sat on the edge of the bed, you feel sick.

"Argh! Dammit! I don't ever wanna get too drunk again. I'm so dumb!" You whined to yourself. 

Now, it's time to buy yourself some medicine. You rarely get drunk or sick, so you don't have anything but a cough syrup in your cabinet. Like it's gonna help, anyway.

You then head out of your house. You kinda missed your family. A lot, actually. If you're still living in the same roof as your parents,  your mom would be the one who took care of you.

Now you're just feeling straight up lonely. Good.

You then goes to a grocery shop. There must be some medicines to calm down your headache a little bit.

You arrived at the grocery shop. The shop is not too far from your house, so, that's alright. Korea is such a small country.  You opened the door. Suddenly,  you bumped into someone.

It was pretty embarassing. But, considering you're in so much pain, it doesn't matter.

"I'm sorry," You said, almost feel like humming. You didn't bother looking at his face. Especially because you really wanted to rush back home.

"That's okay," The person says. And then he walked away. You then, out of curiousity, looked behind you and sees his face, barely. He's wearing a mask, so...

Huh, he looks familiar. I barely saw his face but it feels like it 

Anyway, you walked away and starts minding your own business. Not a while later, you got home, carrying a bag of medicine and some food.

That person you just bumped into catches your attention. That person, with a green hair. He's pretty weird.

Not that you care, you just wondering around. Confused about why are you familiar with him.

Is he your old friend?  No, not really. You don't think it is.

 

 

 

I'M SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER DUSHSNJSYSJSISHSJWWKSJN I'LL UPDATE IT QUICKLY,  I SWEAR. JUST NOT NOW I'M SORRY IVE BEEN KINDA BUSY. IM SUCH A LOSER BYE LUV U