PART 2/2

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the wait *smiles awkwardly* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING! I tried my best. There're mistakes but pls excuse them T_T

Hope you'll enjoy this as this is the last part. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyeon is having a lot of fun with Seojin and Jimin. They went to an art exhibition, a museum and they also had lunch at one of the most well-known restaurant in Seoul. During their lunch, Seojin had given her a Leica M6 Rangefinder Film Camera while Jimin gave her a drawing set as birthday presents because lately, Taehyeon has taken interest in photography and arts. Taehyeon was very happy to receive the presents from her two best friends. After all, it has been a while since she spent her time with her best friends after she had the triplets, and today it is more meaningful as they celebrate her birthday together.

Currently, the three of them are waiting to watch a movie but they still have about 50 minutes before it started so they are strolling around the mall leisurely until a certain shop caught Taehyeon’s eyes, a baby shop.

“Oh my god! Look at those!” Taehyeon exclaims as she points towards the bunny pattern baby jumpsuits with different colors on the display glass. She quickly grabs both of Seojin’s and Jimin’s arms and enter the shop, finding the rack of the jumpsuits immediately.

“I should get these for my babies! They would look super cute in these and not to mention it’s bunny!” She exclaims again and both Seojin and Jimin chuckle.

“You got it bad huh eomma? Can’t stop thinking of your babies at home? It’s adorable really,” Jimin says while smiling. Taehyeon pouts cutely and folds her arms on her chest. “Of course! Bold of you to assume that they’re not engraved on my brain”.

Seojin and Jimin chuckle again and the latter tucks Taehyeon’s hair behind her ear. At moment like this, Taehyeon really look like a child herself. “You’re so cute,” Jimin compliments. Taehyeon giggles and hugs Jimin saying a small ‘thanks’.

“So should I get the same color for all three or should I get different colors?”

“I think you should get the same color”, Seojin comments.

“Hmm I think you should get different colors”, Jimin comments.

Taehyeon whines at their answers. “Oh come on! At this rate, we’re not gonna even move from this shop”.

“uhhh, I really think you should get different colors so that we can differentiate between the triplets and also because it’s gonna be pretty”

“But dressing them in the same color would be so cute and it’s funny to see people’s reactions and confusion”

“The triplets would also look so cute wearing different colors!”

Well, so in the end they spend around 20 minutes justifying their reasons and Taehyeon ended up buying different colors for the bunny jumpsuits and same color for bear jumpsuits (she discovered the bear-pattern and cannot resist!).

 

#

 

“Yoongi hyung, can you check the cake in the oven please”

“Yeah will do”

“Ahhh this is quite tough” Jungkook sighs while mixing the japchae in the bowl. He had cooked a few dishes already and luckily Yoongi offered to help him cook or else he might be too exhausted to celebrate Taehyeon’s birthday. But soon he smiles thinking about the beautiful boxy smile on his wife’s face after she received this surprise. All his effort on organizing this surprise event would be so worth it.

“It’s ready. I’ve put it in the chiller” Yoongi says waking him up from his trance.

“Really? That’s good! I thought it wouldn’t be ready because we need to go to café soon”

“Stop worrying. Of course it would be ready and most of the dishes are ready so we just need to decorate the cake, pack the dishes and you need to get the triplets ready as well as yourself”, Yoongi says and pats Jungkook’s back.

“Thank you hyung for helping me. I don’t know if I’ll be able to do this alone. You’ve helped me a lot in preparing the dishes. I’ll get you an amazing birthday present next year”, Jungkook says and smiles causing Yoongi to chuckle. “You don’t have to Kook, I like helping you and it’s not a big deal though. After all, this is for Taehyeon’s birthday surprise”.

“Thank you hyung, really”. Jungkook stops mixing the japchae and side hug Yoongi.

“Ughh just go get the triplets ready. Just leave this to me, I’ll take care of the rest”

Jungkook giggles and says a quick thank you before leaving for his triplets that are currently playing in the play-pen with their uncles.

 

#

 

“Taejoon, angel, baby please stop moving. Appa is trying to put your winter coat sweetheart”, Jungkook says softly as he tries to put the winter coat on his very wriggly son. Jungkook is honestly surprised on how Taehyeon manage to dress up their babies without any help and difficulties because he took around 15 minutes to dress just one baby. Because of that he would need her help to dress their babies up. So, it really baffle Jungkook on how his wife can do it on her own without any help. “Must be mother’s power” Jungkook thought to himself.

“Appa~” Taejoon babbles and claps his hands excitedly.

“Yes sweetheart, it’s appa” Jungkook smiles and kisses his chubby cheeks while putting the coat slowly.

“There you go. You’re so cute Taejoonie”, Jungkook scoops him up and leaves kisses all over his face. “Who’s cute? Is Taejoonie cute? Yes he is” Jungkook continues to baby talk with Taejoon and put him in the play-pen inside the nursery carefully together with his other siblings. “One down, two more to go” Jungkook internally sighs. He looks over his other two babies who are playing with the soft toys while Taejoon crawls towards them and play together.

“Okay Taewon, you are next sweetheart come on”, Jungkook takes him out of the play-pen and Taewon, certainly doesn’t like to be interrupted from his playtime begin to whine.

“Oh no, appa is sorry sweetheart. My bad my bad”. Jungkook quickly grabs the tiger soft toy and hands it to Taewon causing him to stop whining and burrowing closer to his appa while playing with the little tiger.

Suddenly, the door is opened revealing Hoseok which causes the triplets to squeal excitedly.

“Hey babies!” Hoseok says cutely and goes to the playpen.

“Hyung, why are you here?” Jungkook says as he began to dress Taewon.

“Well, I’m guessing that you need a helping hand. It’s been almost 20 minutes and you’re still not done dressing up the babies. So, I came here to help”, Hoseok replies while squishing Taejoon’s and Taeyoon’s cheeks. “Gosh! Both of you are so cute!”

Jungkook chuckles. “Yeah, I do need help hyung. Thank you for coming”

“No problem. So which one should I help to dress”

“Taeyoon please. I can handle Taewon because he’s not as wriggly as his other siblings”

“Okay”

 

#

 

Finally, they arrived at Jin’s café on time and immediately start to set up the table and decorations. Jungkook’s 97-liner friends are also here and busy helping with the preparation. Meanwhile, Jungkook is feeding the triplets in the lounge room on the second floor and their portable crib is also being set up because the triplets are going to stay in this room for a while.

Namjoon is also helping to feed the triplets while Hoseok and Yoongi help to set up the table and food. Once all the preparation is ready, Jungkook quickly texts Seojin and Jimin to inform them.

 

#

 

“How’s the movie?” Seojin asks Taehyeon who’s smiling all the time after watching the movie. “It was great. I really love it”, she answered.

“Alright, so we have one more thing to do”, Jimin says and shares an unknowing look with Seojin.

“Huh? What is it?”

“I’m sure you’re hungry, right? Because I’m getting hungry too”, Jimin answers.

“Yes, I’m hungry!”

“Good. So we’re going to go to my café because I already asked the best chef from my café to cook special dishes for you”, Seojin says and links her arm with Taehyeon. “You are super duper gonna love it. I assure you. He’s the best!” Seojin says again.

“Awww that’s so nice of you Seojin noona. You don’t have to”

“I want to. I insist because it’s your birthday after all”

“Alright, anything you say. But you’re sure he’s the best?”

“Of course he is! Trust me”

“Hmmm even better than Jungkookie?”

“Well, might be better than Jungkookie but who knows? You have to try it first if you want to know”

“Okay. Let’s go then, I’m suddenly feeling very hungry”

“Okay okay let’s go”

 

#

 

“Alright so they are on their way. Everyone get ready in your position!” Jungkook whisper-shouts.

“Why are you whispering?” Yoongi questions.

“I did? Haha sorry I am nervous. What if something happen and…”

“Oh calm down bunny. Your plan is going to be a success. Stop worrying”

“I’m not a bunny but okay. I’m just nervous I guess”

“Relax okay” Namjoon assures.

 

#

 

“We’re here!” Seojin shouts and guides Taehyeon towards their reserved table. They took their seats and Taehyeon can’t stop looking around the café, noticing the beautiful birthday decorations.

“Wow noona, did your staffs decorate this café? It’s so pretty!” Taehyeon says in awe.

Seojin and Jimin share an unknowing look before Jimin answers “Yes babe, we thought of making a sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter