prologue.

affection.

Prologue-

Boarding onto Bus No.7, Kang Yuji made to way to her favorite spot: Second to last row, window seat. After sitting down and placing her bag in the seat next to her, she pulled out her ear buds and put them in; Falling into a daze she shut out her surroundings and didn't even realize just how crowded the bus had gotten. It was expected though, it was Sunday, and noon. 

She was still in a daze until someone tapped her shoulder. She looked over and was in awe. The person who stood before her, with light brown fluffy locks, glassy eyes, high nose bridge, pinkish lips, and perfect skin, made her heart flutter.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked with a smile, a smile that was gentle and friendly.

She shook her head and quickly grabbed her bag, allowing him to sit beside her. "Thank you." He smiled again, causing her to blush and hide herself behind her own brown, soft locks.

The two sat in silence, and Yuji's stop had finally come. She grabbed her stuff and slightly backed up in surprise, the stranger had gotten up as well. He chuckled and as he got off, Yuji followed behind him. They had gone the same direction and both ended up at the food market. The two had been out of each other's presence for a small amount of time before they met again at the cashier register.

"Well," He chuckled. "Fancy seeing you again. We're practically best friends now." 

Yuji showed him a small smile before paying. "Say, what's your name?" He asked, he looked at her school ID placed in her wallet and smiled. "Kang Yuji?"

She nodded, and giving him a small wave, grabbed her bags and walked out the door.

"It's really you.. Kang Yuji." He muttered to himself with a gentle smile.

Once Yuji arrived at her apartment, she put her groceries away and took out we sketchbook. Recalling everything from earlier, she smiled. His face popped up and she began sketching it in her book. She tried her best to make the smile accurate. That smile he gave her many times.

With a chuckle, she looked at the drawing. "That darn smile."