Library

Library
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Exams are coming, thus, it is natural to see the library packed with students with their heads burying in their notes. A young pretty girl is a regular library visitor, she would visit the library to study even when it is not exam period. She is just hard working and she would always sit at her favourite seat in the library. She wear glasses, but those glasses doesn’t make her look like a nerd, instead it made her attractive, not saying that not wearing those glasses makes her unattractive. She is pretty with or without glasses and she is Park Hyomin.

When Hyomin was studying like usual, she decide to take a toilet break but when she came back she saw a note and a choco pie on the table. The note reads, “Hi! Here’s a choco pie to give you a boost! Fighting and good luck for your exam!” Hyomin looked around but she couldn’t find someone who could be the sender. She shrug and continued studying while eating the choco pie.

However, every day from that day onwards, she has been receiving snacks and encouragement notes from an anonymous. Today was not an exception, except that when she came back from her desk and when she look around, she caught a handsome guy looking at her. Thinking that it could possibly be the sender, Hyomin showed her killer smile to that guy and it made the guy blush. Loving the guy’s reaction, Hyomin winked at him which just cause the guy’s cheek to turn even redder. Hyomin giggled thinking that guy was so cute and continued studying. But she would occasionally smile at that guy from time to time.

 

 

The next day

Hyomin walk to her usual seat happily as she think that she has finally found the sender but she caught a girl sitting on her favourite seat.

“Excuse me, but is it okay if you sit somewhere else? I usually sit here…” Hyomin said as she is scared that if she didn’t sit back here, that guy wouldn’t know where she is.

The girl look up and smile. “I’m sorry but I am going to sit here today, you can sit next to me.”

“I’m sorry but I wanted to sit here with someone else later…” Hyomin said referring to that cute and handsome guy.

“Oops, too bad then.”

“You are making me angry.” Hyomin said.

“You made me angry first.” The girl simply answered.

“What? I’ve only met you today and I didn’t even do anything that could make you angry just now.” Hyomin said feeling puzzled. She is sure that today is the very first day that she saw this girl.

“You made me angry yesterday.”

“Y-yesterday? “ Hyomin asked, she still has no idea what the girl is talking about.

“You flirted with a guy yesterday and I am not happy with it.”

“What? Even if I flirt with a guy, what does it have to do with you? I don’t even know you and you don’t even have any rights to be angry about it.” Hyomin said feeling pissed at this unreasonable girl.

“I have the every rights to be angry because he stole all my credits! I am the one who is the anonymous sender not him.” The girl confessed.

Feeling shocked, Hyomin asked, “But do you even have any proof? How am I supposed to trust you…”

The girl sigh and started to list out every snack she gave Hyomin from day 1 and since it all matches with what Hyomin received she believe the girl.

“Omg, I am so sorry… I thought that the sender was the guy…..”

“It’s okay. I am still angry with your actions yesterday.”

“But it’s not my fault, you didn’t gave me any clue that the sender was a girl and is from you.”

“I didn’t have the courage ok.”

“Then why are you having it now?”

“Because jealousy got the best of me.” The girl pouted and cross her arms which Hyomin find this action of hers really cute.

“Okay, I’m sorry, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” Hyomin smiled which did not fail to make the girl’s heart skip a beat.

“Do what you did to that guy to me right now.” The girl demanded and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter