the diary

sparks fly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When kids were little all though Korea at the age of 10 names appeared on the wrists some were names none of them could pronounce some they could pronounce. No one knew why they had names on their wrists when they asked their parents about it they just brushed it off. 

 

 

Sunggyu never bothered the name on his wrist that just magically appeared on his wrist at the age of ten. He never asked about it never tried to wash it off, he just left it there when he got it though he noticed things he wouldn't do to his body like drawing or writing he couldn't understand. 

 

That's when he made the diary he sketched the drawings and wrote the things he saw on his arm he'd wrote the time he got it and the the time it went away. He noticed the most thing that was drawn was the infinity symbol he never knew why. 

 

Sunggyu going onto his teen years met new people things and drawings stopped coming onto his arm sometimes flowers and infinity symbols but both nothing else. Sometimes the name would disappear all together and be gone for a while. 

No one knew what that meant no one had that happen unless the universe made an mistake with someone's chosen lover but that couldn't happen. Right? Well sometimes the universe is wrong hardly ever but sometimes it's possible that someone's name in your wrist doesn't mean they're your true soulmate and you shouldn't just follow the words on your wrists 

 

 

             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter