Simon D (Promposal )

K-hip hop and kR&B //One shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Okay, this is the first story. For this story, you are going to be Hoody from AOMG, you are a senior attending high school in California and Simon is a year older than you.Y/N is your name. Okay on to the story :D 
You have been dating your boyfriend Jung Kiseok, or better known as Simon Dominic, for two years now. You loved him so much and he loved you. You first meet when Jay introduced you as a new artist under his label. He knew Jay recruited someone new but he never thought it was going to be someone so beautiful, like you. You knew who he was and you were excited to work with him and Jay Park. You both hit it off once you started to work on music together and he soon asked you out. You are currently helping loco with his new album. He also asked your Favorite producer and R&B singer to help him on the album as well. That person being Dean. All the AOMG crew knew how much you like his music. All three of you went into the studio and started to write lyrics. You stayed with them in the studio for 3 hours and you never once looked at your phone, but you really didn't expect anything since Simon was mad at you for no particular reason. He had stopped talking you and always came late. You knew he was working but he hasn't called or texted you.Even before he would text you and tell you he was going to be late or that he was busy. He would always say that he loved you but now he doesn't even send one text. It has been going on for a week and you tried to talk to him and text him but he never answered. You gave up after the fifth day. You were scared that he probably drifted away from you or that he probably doesn't feel the same way as he once did. You shook those thoughts away and focused on locos album. "Hey, are you okay?" loco said out of nowhere "I'm fine. why do you ask?" "It's because you kept zoning out and you weren't that happy when you saw Dean. and we both know how much you admire him" you chuckle "Yeah, Nah it nothing I'm fine. I just haven't gotten any sleep much, with school and work. It stressful." "Oh yeah, I forgot that you're still in school. Well hopefully it gets better" Loco said as he got up to get something to drink from the mini fridge. " yeah, Well speaking of school I have to go catch my private jet or else I'll be late to school." you say as you look at the time on your phone. You saw that it was 3 in the afternoon in Seoul and you had to go to LA for school. "Alright, ill see ya later hoody" He smiles as you walk out of the studio. You saw Simon and you were about to tell him you were leaving but he walked straight past you and went straight into the studio loco was in. You were hurt. He couldn't look at you and you had no idea why he was mad at you. You left and went straight to the airport. You were used to the private jet and going back and forth from Seoul to LA. You took a nap the whole ride to LA. 

~Time skipped~

A/N: The reason why you go to school in LA.Is because not many people know who you are in LA and you did not want to get special treatment for being a celebrity. 

You arrived in LA and went straight to your house. You got ready and left to school. The whole time you were thinking about Simon and what you might have done to make him upset but every time you thought about it nothing occurred. You arrived at school and went straight to your friends. you were not that up for school. During your classes, you would always zone out and not listen to the teachers. You were sad and frustrated. Frustrated that Simon doesn't tell you what was wrong so you can fix it and be happy with him . Sad because you are scared he might want to break up with you. Lunched arrived and you were walking down the stairs you saw a small stadium set up in the quad. You were confused because as you got closer you saw the AOMG symbol and Dj pumkin. As soon as he saw you he played Solo by Jay Park. You were confused as you arrived. You saw Jay and he started to sing the song. He looked at you and reached his hand. You grabbed it confused you asked, "Jay what's going o-" "you got me like ooh oh" he cut you off by singing. He handed you a mic and your part was coming up. you looked around confused. You saw the rest of the AOMG crew on the side. They signaled you to sing. You looked around and there was a crowd of students surrounding the stadium. Your part came on and you started to sing. You finished still confused you looked around. You didn't see Simon. Deep inside of you, you hoped that he had something to do with it but he wasn't there . Jay finished singing and loco dragged you off the stage. He dragged you in the middle of the crowd facing the stadium " Loco I'm serious tell me what's going on ?" you asked him "Just watch and enjoy the show" he smiled and looked at the staduim "Loco don't make me force you to tell me" you say frustrated. " Nah, as much as you scare me right now. If I tell you that person is going to kill me and I would rather face your wrath rather than theirs Now shut up and enjoy the show." Frustrated you crossed your arms and looked at the stadium. "Oppa, is work important or am I important?" You looked around trying to find out who was going to sing this song. 

A/N: let's just say this song is new and in English

Work, of course, it's work cuz I'm ill 

you finally heard that beautiful voice.That you haven't heard in a week. You saw Simon walk up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter