First Confessions

Bloom

It was all smiles and giggles from then on. 

 

Kyungsoo somehow managed to forget what was happening to his body and sprang up quickly, scaring his boyfriend in the process and pounced on Jongin, snuggling into his chest and peppering sweet loving kisses on his neck and jaw. 

 

Jongin laughed at the tickling feeling of Kyungsoo's soft lips traveling up to his cheeks where they lingered there for a long while. Each soft press was more gentle than the last and Jongin just lied there on his back with his arms around Kyungsoo's waist, fingers drawing intricate designs on the small of his back. Kyungsoo was so soft. 

 

"Do you really?" Kyungsoo whispered breathlessly against Jongin's cheek, lips forming into a smile. "Are you really in love with me? Because I am with you, very much." 

 

Jongin chuckled, wrapping his legs loosely around the back of his boyfriend's knees to hold him in place while he kissed the sides of his cheeks and finally placed a kiss on Kyungsoo's lips. "Since we first made eye contact."

 

They continued to share shy kisses and exchange soft whispered confessions to each other, often teasing one another whenever either of them would get shy or hide away from each other. It was sweet for a while until Jongin's mother knocked on the door to announce that dinner was ready to be served. 

 

Jongin untangled himself from his boyfriend but before he allowed Kyungsoo to get away, he flipped them over and captured his boyfriend's lips in a deep kiss, filling his mouth with love. Kyungsoo kissed back just as eagerly, holding onto Jongin like his life depended on it. "I love you, Chef Kyung."

 

"And I love you, Messy Jongin."

 

Jongin eventually gave Kyungsoo one of his sweatshirts to put on and together the couple went downstairs hand in hand to eat with Jongin's parents. 

 

Upon arriving, Jongin's father took note of their swollen lips and disheveled hair but he only smiled and helped his wife set down the plates and cutlery. 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo couldn't stop smiling while eating dinner. They held hands under the table and everything. 

 

"Jongin honey, your father and I have great news to share with you," Mrs. Kim spoke softly, grasping her husband's hand in hers. 

 

Jongin smiled, looking in between his parents. "What is it?"

 

"I'm pregnant."

 

There were shouts of approval from the two males. They clapped their hands and congratulated the married couple. 

 

"No wonder, Mrs. Kim. I noticed you were glowing when I first said hello!" Kyungsoo chuckled lightly once he noticed the blush settle on Jongin's mother's cheeks. "Do you know how far along you are?"

 

"Three weeks and counting!" She beamed, smiling shyly as he reached down to rub her still flat stomach. 

 

"Ah, no wonder I kept hearing strange noises at night," Jongin commented, snickering when his mother and father gave him a look. "What? You two thought you were being sneaky? You're lucky I left to Kyungsoo's house or–"

 

"Be quiet, Jongin! You're embarrassing them!"

 

"Yeah yeah, it's not like you don't make any–"

 

"Jongin!"

 

Mrs. Kim looked in between her son and boyfriend with a suspicious look. "Are you trying to say that you two have had s–"

 

"NO!" Both boys shouted quickly and a little too loudly. 

 

"Right."

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo exchanged knowing looks before putting down their chopsticks near their almost empty plates. 

 

"Well, we gotta go-go gotta go back to my room. Happy eating, happy living, um, yeah, uh, bye." 

 

Jongin quickly dragged a dying flustered Kyungsoo up the stairs and back into his bedroom where he shut the door and locked it. 

 

Jongin sighed heavily against the door, banging the back of his head. His eyes were closed, chin tilted up to face the ceiling. He let out a low 'oof' when Kyungsoo slapped his stomach. 

 

"Why did you say that!"

 

"Are you asking me a question or are you yelling at me?"

 

"Jongin!"

 

Said male opened his eyes. Kyungsoo was staring up at him with flushed cheeks and a small frown on his lips. "What's up, Kyung?"

 

"Not you, obviously."

 

Jongin titled his head to the side, lips forming into a smirk. "Is that a ual innuendo?"

 

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Is it?"

 

The next thing Kyungsoo knew, there were hands grasping his waist and lips devouring his own. 

 

Jongin pulled away to whisper, "I've had it with your sassy mouth," and caught Kyungsoo's lips again before his boyfriend could utter any other word. 

 

They switched places so that Kyungsoo was now pressed against the bedroom door with Jongin hovering over him, kissing, nibbling and on his succulent lips, savoring Kyungsoo's natural sweetness. Jongin wedged his knee in between the smaller's legs, pushing up to gently nudge Kyungsoo's arousal, hands moving behind to grip the round flesh inside his boyfriend's pants. It was firm, yet soft and squishy. It molded and fit perfectly in his hands. 

 

Kyungsoo let out only the softest most sensual moan Jongin had ever heard. It immediately made him hard and he brought his hands down to grip the undersides of Kyungsoo's thighs to lift him up from the ground, patting his boyfriend's thighs to wrap them around his waist and press him a little harder against the door. 

 

They swallowed each other's moans and groans, bodies never moving, just their lips. Yet Kyungsoo wanted to be closer to his gorgeous boyfriend so he wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck, pressing their chests tightly together and deepening the kiss to further taste Jongin's delicious mouth, always swallowing each exhale he released from his puffy lips. 

 

Eventually, they moved to Jongin's bed where they lied down in each other's embrace. 

 

It didn't lead to any intimacy because Jongin's parents were downstairs and also because neither of them had ever gone past kissing or touching, so it was new territory for them when they would go a little further each time. 

 

But they were so in love that this was enough for them. 




goodbye goodbye.