Chapter 2

Jellyfish Waterpark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

If Hakyeon had known that training was going to be this tiresome, he would’ve rethought working here. Was spending time with Jaehwan really worth all this exercise?

 

Emerging from the pool, Hakyeon caught his breath and pushed his wet hair out of his eyes. They were having a test of endurance, and albeit he could handle this, he wasn’t exactly ready to get started so soon. It’s only day one and we’re already doing this ?

 

Hakyeon’s fears had been true. His new instructor, Inguk, was in fact a sadist.

 

Hands on his hips, Hakyeon sighed and narrowed his eyes at the older man, who was currently lounging in a lifeguard chair. Looking relaxed, he wore a pair of sunglasses and some cool ice cold pink lemonade through a green straw. Everyone eyed the refreshing glass in envy.

 

Hakyeon glared hard until he looked around and caught a pair of eyes staring at him. It was his other instructor, Leo.

 

Almost immediately, the tall dark haired man averted his eyes. Is that a blush he’s wearing? Hakyeon blinked, and eyed the young man. His handsome features consisted of sharp feline eyes, and lush pink lips, and even though he had a strong looking body, he was more lean than muscular. Damn, Hakyeon thought, he’s so my type.

 

Smirking, Hakyeon noticed Leo’s ears turning red. He almost cooed. How cute.

 

“Hakyeon-ssi?”

 

At the sound of his name, Hakyeon turned around, coming face to face with his other instructor, Hyuk. Another cute one, Hakyeon had to admit, even though he wasn’t his usual type.

 

“Yes?”

 

Hyuk grinned softly. “Are you okay? You seemed to be dozing off.”

 

Reaching into his fanny pack, Hyuk pulled out a small bottle of water. “Here,” he said, handing Hakyeon the bottle. “I know it’s really hot out today, but just endure it a little, okay?”

 

Hakyeon eyed the bottle before eyeing the other. Are you an angel?

 

“Oh, thank you,” he smiled, before opening the cap to the bottle and gulping down the water. It went down smooth, and chill, like it was just resting inside a cooler filled with ice.

 

“No problem,” Hyuk chuckled. “Don’t hesitate to take a break if you have to, no matter what Inguk hyung says.” With that, the young man left to tend to his other juniors.

 

Glad he’s nice, Hakyeon thought. At least one of the trio instructors cared about them. Maybe Leo did too, but Hakyeon wasn’t able to read his expressions. Deep down, the brown haired boy was curious about him. He wanted to know why he was so silent, and why he was staring at him before. Hakyeon found himself wanting to see the man smile, or make any other face that doesn’t hide his emotions. Like earlier, when he blushed. Admittedly, Hakyeon was curious about what other places on the man’s body

Please log in to read the full chapter