The little things...

Forgetful...

" Jihoonie! Wait for me, I forgot my present for Jisoo hyung!" 

" As always. Hurry up, stupid." 

Meet Soon young, or as everyone calls him, Brainless, referring to the fact he is VERY forgetful. Soon young forgets the most important things or even the dates of his friends birthdays; he's hopeless in this world. If he can't remember anything, people are going to have to start following him around just in case he forgets anything, like that would make a difference anyway. There was nothing you could do to help him, even setting alarms for when he's suppose to do things or always reminding him of important things won't even make an impact. He just can't remember anything, there's no use, no one is able to help him. Some of his friends are starting to think he may actually have something wrong with him because of the amount of things he forgets in a day. They think it's just impossible that he's like this and don't even know how they put up with him. Besides his lack of rememberence, he is the most caring of the group; always looking after everyone despite the fact they , always checking up on the youngest, and many more things that you could think of, he's simply there to do it all. He is also very hyper active, usually when they go to parties Jihoon is always the one watching him just in case; Soon young can do a lot of things while he's drunk, and they are definitely not good. The worst thing to give him is marshmallows, the older ones dread the word. If it ever gets bring up around Soon young, he'll beg to get some. And, he ALWAYS gets his way, he's like a spoilt 5 year old in the form of an adult. There could be possibilities. But, the worst thing about Soon young, apart from his forgetfulness, is his hobby of hugging everyone. He's like a hugging machine, not being able to be stopped any time soon, and trust Seungcheol's words, ' He will not stop.' The person who loves it the most though is Jihoon, although he would never admit it. Soon young is closest to Minghao, Jun and Chan, the 'performance  group' as hey call themselves. Jihoon is the one he loves though, and lucky for them, they are together. All the members have their own ship name for them, as embarrassing as it is, they follow it. ' SoonHoon' is what they have to put up with all the time. Although Soon young finds it cute, Jihoon hates it, at least he acts like he hates it anyway. 

Soonyoung tripped while he was going inside, delaying him even more. He giggled though, realising his stupidness. His legs took him to the room him and Jihoon share, spotting the silver bag that hid the present inside. After hours of pleading the other day, he was able to go out alone to get Jisoo, or Joshua's, present. As mentioned before, people had to go out with Soon young just in case he does anything stupid. He decided to get Joshua one of his favourite things; a flower crown. It's a small present, but the smaller the things the better, that's Joshua's own words anyways. It was a really pretty thing, suiting Joshua's slightly feminine looks, it had light blue roses and baby's breath inbetween the main flowers; there was also golden leaves sticking out here and there. Soon young skipped over to the bag, careful not to disturb the little cat he'd named after his friend, Jimin; Soon young had shortened the name to Chim though. After the kitten quickly, he bounded out the room hearing a beep outside. Jihoonie is really impatient. Soon young quickened his steps and raced out of the front door, he was in for a scold for being to long. As soon as he had seated himself in the car, Jihoon spat at him immediately.

" How long did you have to take, pabo?" He hit the back of Soon young's head, earning a scowl.

" Yah! Leave me alone, you're really impatient sometimes you know?" Jihoon just rolled his eyes and started up the engine. 

While they were driving down the street, Soon young finally remebered something, but nothing good. Over the past couple of days, he'd started to get agonising headache's which forced him to have a nap more often. It felt like tiny hammers where banging against his skull, almsot ready to burst out soon enough. Soon young hadn't mentioned any of this to Jihoon, knowing that he'll worry, but he did tell Joshua. Although Joshua was to quiet for his personality, Soon young trusted him with his own life. Joshua was the best person to come to in time of worry, he semed to have a super power that could calm your nerves.