Eyes on Ices

Eyes on Ices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the rest between practice, Seungcheol and Jeonghan bought Popsicle for everyone because it was very hot summer day and everyone got delighted by the kind offer from their hyung.

As everyone enjoyed the rest and Popsicle, Wonwoo's eyes wandered aimlessly to find people he could mess until his eyes found Hansol standing in front of Seungkwan who seemed to tell exciting story to Hansol who enjoyed the yellow Popsicle in his hand.

As Hansol listened carefully to whatever Seungkwan told him, Wonwoo watched Hansol devoured the popsicle, how the popsicle disappeared into his mouth, how those lips wrapped themselves fitly around icy sweetness and how his tongue darted out to lap up the melting ice.

Gulping down the sudden need of seeing the focus of his attention somewhere else, preferably between his legs, Wonwoo stilled himself to brush away the lewd thought about Hansol which he failed miserably as his gaze didn’t want to be separated from Hansol’s lips and the popsicle.

"Hyung?" Mingyu's voice brought Wonwoo out of his reveries. The simple smile on the younger member's face made Wonwoo felt like he was a kid with his hand inside a cookie jar his mommy not allowing him to eat.

Clearing his throat, Wonwoo looked back at his own popsicle which he had abandoned since a while ago. Pretending to enjoy the cold grape flavoured treats, Wonwoo responded with not much interest, “What?”

Sitting beside Wonwoo, Mingyu grinned curiously and asked what Wonwoo was doing with his intense stare which might start a fire if he continued.

When the older didn't reply, Mingyu tried to replicate his hyung’s stare. Looking back and forth between Wonwoo and the rest of the room, Mingyu found out that Wonwoo had been staring at their unit’s maknae. “Hansol?” He asked with a voice so low that was almost a whisper.

Seeing how Wonwoo’s eyes flickered to Hansol before moving away, Mingyu knew that his guess was right. “What were you thinking when staring at him? You looked like you could eat him, hyung...”

Clearing his throat, Wonwoo looked like a deer caught in spotlight. “Well…” He started, knowing he had no way out when he saw the I-know-what-you-did smirk which suddenly appeared on Mingyu’s lips. “Maybe I am…”

A pause seemed to bestow upon them when no one moved until the older slumped back onto the couch and muttered. “Damn popsicle.”

Laugh filtered from Mingyu's smirk-like-grin as he too leaned back on the couch. He drew his gaze toward certain popsicle currently devoured by one of their maknaes.

“It’s really enticing, though.” He supplied the growing silence on the couch, whilst his dark brown eyes capture every single movement of Hansol’s tongue lapping up the melting ice.

Leaning away from the comfort the couch offered to his back, the older said a bit troubled. “That's the problem.” Devouring the ice treat in his hand which had started to melt fast, Wonwoo continued. “It’s so enticing that it sends disturbing image to my mind.”

Beside him, the taller nodded in understanding. “Yeah..” He offered his agreement shortly, “You can't help but thinking about that.”

“Placed between that and he… You know…”

“I wonder what his expression might be look like….”

“Maybe a shy look with tentative move?”

“He will be blushing a lot.” Mingyu commented, remember the youngest rapper as someone who blushed a lot whenever their conversation took a turn toward something sensual.

The two continued to give out their opinions about how their lovely maknae would give them a little help with his luscious lips until Soonyoung approached them with wide grin asking what they were talking about so seriously that they didn't notice the popsicles in their hand was melting.

Both Mingyu and Wonwoo, surprised, tried to divert the subject by dumbly evading the answer. “Ah it was nothing..” They said busying themselves with the popsicles.

Unfortunately for them, Soonyoung who actually had been listening to them discussing about the matter decide to roast the two by saying. “Don’t you think that talking lewd things about your lovely cute maknae is inappropriate?”

“Wha- Hyung.. what are you talking?” Mingyu, completely caught, stuttered the meaningless retaliation at the ever grinning dancer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter