Partners In Crime

Stay With Me A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum knew he was competitive. It was a fact, part of his nature, and was especially heightened when he was pitted against the children be taught almost daily. He wanted to beat them, crush them so that his frustration was expended and he could brag indefinitely about winning.

So luckily, when the day rolled around and the teams were picked, not only was he in a group with Jinki, but also Taemin who he knew wouldn’t have wanted to be with anyone else; Minho was reluctantly placed in a team with Jonghyun and another teacher Kibum didn’t know the name of.

The first task was one Kibum was unsure about; a relay swim in which the participants must complete three lengths of the swimming pool each before switching with the next person in their team. He did get slightly annoyed, however, at the multitude of stares hounding his swimsuit-clad body (he knew he was hot, okay, but really?).

When the task ended though, Kibum’s team came in close second to a team of 16 year olds with Minho’s team slightly behind their score, which neither Kibum or Minho were happy with. In his anger, Minho ripped his drenched shirt from his body when attempting to change it discreetly, a long tear in the middle of the weak cotton; tanned, stiff abs on show for most of the school to see though no embarrassment showed on Minho’s face as he searched for Kibum’s reaction. 

Kibum tried not to stare, he really did, but the sight of Jinki in tight swim shorts was killing him, the large bulge was something he especially wanted to explore though not with his hands. He didn’t pay attention to Minho, who was shooting small smirks to Jonghyun who, in turn, scowled because of Minho’s distinct opportunity to show off his body. Kibum didn’t pay attention to the way Jonghyun proceeded to rip his own shirt “accidentally” in competition; he didn’t see how many of the students collapsed in awe of their teachers’ ripped bodies, red in the face. Kibum, so enchanted with the sight of Jinki, didn’t see Taemin’s smirk, didn’t see the stare of three curious students, didn’t see the small blush Jinki spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter