Waiting for Something More

Stay With Me A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum was, for lack of a better word, bored. History gets a little boring sometimes, especially after teaching the same syllabus for three years in a row. It wasn't as if Kibum wanted to be there anymore than his dazed students that looked as if they wanted to sleep (as Kibum also did) and honestly, Kibum was sort of sick of the way these kids dressed themselves.
Oh yes, Kibum was a fashionista. A diva, as some may have called him, his one pleasure of the monotonous job was to criticise his students on their clothing choice of the day.
"For God's sake, Ana, you're a mess."
"Hin, I swear to God you better not turn up to this class in socks and sandals again or I'm kicking you out."
It seemed though, that every time he wore his glasses and Gucci to class, he became some sort of celebrity. Queues of people lining up outside his door attempting to act discreet, as if he wouldn't notice the gathering crowd outside of the classroom. Kibum was proud of his Gucci and he knew his glasses made him cute (well, cuter than he already was, of course. Kibum loved himself and was truthful enough to admit to himself he was hot), but honestly, these kids were just that; kids. It wasn't as if they had a chance to get anywhere near him, not if he didn't want to get put in prison and anyway, Kibum had his own feline eyes on another one of the staff. God, who would have thought books were so ing hot?

--

"Hey Kibummie, do you know who stole my chicken? It always gets lost." This was said with a pout as Jonghyun, the music teacher, looked up to his face.
"No Jjong, I don't know today just like I didn't know yesterday and I don't know why you keep asking me. Stop it."
A triumphant huff came from across the room from the tight, toned body of Minho, the gym teacher, and Jonghyun glared, content to show off his relationship with Kibum and his desire to take it further.
Hugging Kibum, the puppy-like man wore a smug smile as his arms curled around the feline man.
"Sorry Kibummie," Jonghyun spoke again affectionately.
"Come on Jjongie, go sit down and I'll be over in a second"
"Okay." A blinding smile followed the agreement and Jonghyun skipped off to seat himself, keeping a seat open for Kibum hastily.
Sighing, Kibum looked around, eyes landing on the last person he would have expected to see in the large staff room. Lee Taemin.
Sliding, almost dancing over to his younger friend, Kibum was oblivious to the stares as he sat with Taemin.
"Minnie, you never come in here, what's going on?"
"Oh nothing, Key-hyung, just here to see the show." Taemin's eyes glittered in amusement and Kibum was confused.
"There's a show?"
"God, hyung, you're so dense. Like we all know yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter