Finals.

Night Shift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo sighs for the nth time on that night.

He never thought covering his best friend’s night slash dawn shift would be this hard. Damn you Kim Mingyu , he curse inside.

The tickling clock near the menu table is showing 1AM o’clock right now, it’s still early but he already felt so sleepy inside. Who the heck would go to a café on this late night? He thought. But remembering Mingyu’s word this morning helps him to cheer up again and wait patiently.

There was a regular café visitor apparently, he usually visit the café at midnight or dawn to do his home works,
you are going to like him, he is really like your style , quoted by Mingyu. But now Wonwoo just want to hit his head on the counter thinking that he is a fool for falling into Mingyu’s trap to cover this very tiring shift for him. Because unfortunately, he doesn’t even see any single presence of people on the street after the midnight approach.

Suddenly Wonwoo heard a chough in front of his counter, because he was too focused on planning a murder for Mingyu in his mind, he couldn’t hear the bell from the café’s door ringing, alarming someone was coming in. An auburn haired boy, complete with his pororo pajama set (in his head Wonwoo says this customer is pretty cute for a boy around his age to wear that kind of pajama set) and a back pack probably containing some books inside is standing in front of the counter with a big smile painted his face. Wonwoo blinks several times and suddenly lost of words. Mingyu was right, the midnight regular café visitor is indeed beautiful.

“Uhm.. Hello? Are you okay over there?” said the cute boy. Oh God, Wonwoo thinks he is crazy enough to call this stranger as a cute boy. Plus h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter