Monday

Blooming of a Blossom (Military Maiden(paupers princess) )

Ugh Monday, no matter what country you're in will always . Especially when you start at a new school on that Monday.

Jackie sat up and turned off the alarm that was going off on the bedside table.

As much as she would've loved to crawl back under her midnight blue sheets and sleep for the next thousand years Jackie knew that it was pointless because eventually her loud and overly cheerful aunt would come upstairs and that would end with her picking  clothes for her to wear and doing her hair . Jackie shuddered remembering the last time that happened.

After showering and dressing Jackie brushed her and left it to dry into its natural beach waves. No makeup no fancy clothes or shoes. Just her usual band shirt ,leather jacket ,jeans and sneakers. Aunt suyin would have a fit but that was okay.

Jackie grabbed her backpack and went downstairs to the kitchen where her uncle jaejoong sat reading the paper in his robe.

“Hey kiddo ready for school”

Jackie held up a finger and took the mug of coffee from his hand before taking a huge gulp.

“Oooo that's strong… Yep now I'm ready”

Jaejoong chuckled and swatted at her with the sports section

“Hurry and start eating before your aunt comes and tries to spoon feed you”

Jackie sat and began eating her pancakes as she reached for a second stack her aunt appeared from somewhere in thin air and stopped her hand

“No way Missy” Jackie pouted but her aunt showed no mercy.

“ suyin give her the pancakes she's so thin it scares me besides she'll need her energy if she's gonna deal with those kids”

Jackie grinned and hugged her uncle's arm

“She won't be thin at all if she eats so much bread, eat some apples sweetie”

Jackie sighed and picked one up crunching into the juicy fruit

“Omo you have to get going you're almost late- oh god really that's what you put on what about that cute skirt I put in your closet”

Jackie wrinkled her nose “uh it's too cold”

“It's 80° degrees ,aish you can't change now so just go”

Jackie grinned and grabbed her backpack before kissing her uncle's cheek and hugging her aunt  “I love you guys, see you later”

“Behave blossom . take your lunch hurry before it gets later”

Jackie took the bag and waved at her uncle before running out to the car .