Mysterious Mochi

Stranger Danger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAEUN POV

Great. It's monday, my first day in college. Why is there such a thing known as 'Monday'?! I wake to the sound of my brother's digusting farts, gosh it's annoying! Especially when the sound comes from the top bunk of the bed, the smell too.

When I regretfully finally place my foot out of the bed, I wake my brother by poking his .

He isn't waking up, huh, then it's level two then. I have to grab his favorite toy bunny.

Unfortunately, he doesn't move an inch. Jungkook, why are you so hard to wake up?!

I now go to the most effective, most painful way of waking Jeon Jungkook.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pinching his s.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AH ! OW! STOP IT! STOP! STOP! I'M UP! I'M UP!!" Finally! I didn't stop until he actually sat up.

"STOP IT!! I'M UP!! ARE YOU BLIND!!??" he yelled. It seemed that he was in too much pain that he forgot to move his hands and remove mine from his body. Idiot. Fury was present in his eyes.

"Well, I had to take desperate measures, y'know. We're gonna be late! It's 7:50 dammit!!" I yelled, causing a few birds to fly away from our window.

"7:50?! Why the didn't you wake me up earlier?! Omo!!" Jungkook freaked out. He dashed to the bathroom to wash himself. 

Normally, our routine would be me rushing to the bathroom first. Because I take a lot of time in the shower.

Jungkook usually complains about me singing BTS songs. Not my fault they're so talented, and handsome, and y, and cute, and boyfriend material, and smart, and the list goes on.

Sure, they're always masked, but you could look at their eyes and tell who's who. Plus, you'd know their voices from one another. Especially V's voice. Gosh, it's deeper than the ocean, I tell you.

But hey, gotta be loyal to J-Hope mehn~

"Jeon Haeun, reporting live from the bedroom of Jeon Jungkook." I said loudly in order for him to hear me, not caring about who else could hear my magnificent voice.

"We are now approaching the bathroom where J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter