the morning after

min.suga liked your post

The morning after when Jeongguk had woken up to the extra loud and repetitive pings of notification from his phone, he had been confused. Dismissing the thought that it's probably Taehyung spamming him with memes, Jeongguk proceeds to get up from the bed, groaning when he realizes that it's too early in the morning for him to usually wake up on, blaming the loud notifications from his phone for it.

 

He sat back on his bed and grabs the black device from his study table, unlocking it with ease before setting his audio profile to silent, not wanting to deal with the too annoying pings anymore. Strangely, all the notifications are from Instagram and Tae usually sends him memes on Kakao. His brow furrows as he taps on the app, checking the hundreds of notifications that he have received overnight. Like, what.

 

Most of the notifications are comments and Jeongguk is confused to why most of them are mentioning about how lucky he is, some are gibberish of letters in Caps lock and the rest are — hates. Curious, Jeongguk opens his profile next, tapping on the latest selca he posted, all the while ignoring the increasing amount of followers he had.

 

Once again, Jeongguk scrolls through the comments as he wanted to know what the is going on, his eyes widening in surprise when he reads about how Suga — Min Suga — have liked this certain selca of his and he's pretty sure that he's so close to fainting when he sees that the rapper had indeed liked his post and commented on the post too, with one word — cute.

 

With shaky hands and tear filled eyes, Jeongguk closes the app to speed dial his best friend's number, a wide bunny smile spread on his lips and he feels like he's in heaven, seriously. On the third ring, Taehyung picked up and mutters a gruff "Hello" which Jeongguk just answered with an excited scream of "SUGA NOTICED ME!! OH MY GODDD!!" followed by happy squeals.

 

The person on the other side went quiet before mumbling a sleepy, "You're kidding me right?" his tone clearly not believing what his best friend had just said.

 

"No. I swear. Go check my Instagram. Oh my God," he whines back but this time without screaming because as much as he's excited, he doesn't want his best friend to be deaf thank you very much.

 

Shifting of fabrics can be heard from the other line before a shocked gasp follows after quite some time.

 

"Dude. You're so ing lucky what the . And he even commented?! Now that's impressive,"

 

At that, Jeongguk let out giggles and drops on his bed dramatically with a thud, clutching his phone to his chest.

 

"Ugh. I'm almost jealous. Thank God it's not Jimin though," the two best friends laugh at that.

 

 Jeongguk's laugh turn into chuckles before teasingly saying back; "Maybe one day Jimin will notice you too. Who knows,"

 

 

 

Liked by taetaehyung, seoul__jin, and 549 others

jeon.jeongguk Excited for tmr !!!!

 

View all 178 comments

min.suga cute