Meet Me In the Sky

Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kibum returned to his and Jonghyun’s shared apartment, he wasn't expecting his long-term boyfriend to be pacing the living room. Neither did Kibum expect him to look up as he entered the apartment with a crazed look in his usually soft puppy eyes. He looked as if he hadn't showered for a week (though Kibum knew that to be untrue, seeing as they'd had some fun in there a few days ago), and Kibum found himself cautiously walking towards Jonghyun, unafraid though slightly anxious (this was his Jjong, Kibum knew he'd never purposely hurt him or anything).
"Jjongie?"
"Kibummie? You're home early, baby"
It was strange to Kibum though, that Jonghyun looked almost as if he were in another world, in a stupor even as his glazed eyes stared towards Kibum.
"I'm so lucky"
"Hmm?" Kibum hummed in question, not hearing Jonghyun as he walked toward the kitchen.
"I don't get it, Bum," Jonghyun spoke again, still slightly dazed as he walked towards Kibum's form.
"Don't get what, sweetie?" Kibum wasn't fully listening, reaching around the cupboards and the fridge for something he could cook for the two of them.
Slamming his hands to the side of Kibum, Jonghyun pressed his body against him, inhaling the scent of citrus and something else that was addicting for him. Twisting around, Kibum smirked at the look in his boyfriend's  eyes.
"I don't get it. I don't get how I was so lucky to have you, Bummie. Love you" and he smiled widely, teeth shining in the dim light of the kitchen.
Kibum sighed. Of course the cheesy puppy was hung up on something as stupid as that.
"You have me, Kim Jonghyun, because I have you. That's just the way it is, and it's the way it'll always be." Smiling softly, Kibum leant down into his (really quite) short boyfriend's arms, sharing a kiss as Jonghyun picked him up with strong, muscular arms. Squeaking slightly, Kibum gripped on tightly, his nails creating red lines on Jonghyun’s back. Dropping them both carefully onto their couch, Jonghyun sat with Kibum in his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter