Look What You Started

Pull Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum couldn't get him out of his mind. A deliverer of one's mail, who knew that was a profession? Kibum certainly didn't, but then again he wasn't exactly allowed outside of the manor he resided in.

Kibum found himself curious enough to ask about people to his best friend, Kim Jonghyun. Jonghyun was older than Kibum but they'd known each other for so many years that they were extremely comfortable with each other. Jonghyun, a cousin to Kibum, around 13th in line to the throne of the Vampires, had bright silvery blond hair and purple tints, and had power within his voice, though it rarely had much of an effect on blood family members. Many times he had attempted to hypnotise Kibum into doing something embarrassing to no avail, and it really got on Kibum's nerves when Jonghyun did something like that.

"Brother, you understand humans, do you not? I find my mind in curiosity of their strange ways, so might you explain some points of their nature?"

"Kibummie's so naughty, wanting to know of the humans, didn't mother or grandmother ever tell you that they are forbidden knowledge?"

"Brother they did, however I-"

"Yes Kibum? What has happened to make you seek my person?"

"You must make an oath not to speak of this to another soul, brother. You must." Kibum's wings beat strongly in agitation, the wind almost knocking surrounding servants over to the floor from their place in the hallway that Kibum had accosted Jonghyun within.

"I promise, Kibum, I won't talk about this to anybody."

Kibum looked slightly confused at Jonghyun’s language

"Jjong, stop using the language of the humans, I have no knowledge of it." Kibum's small pout was adorable, his plump bottom lip jutting out and making itself known to the world.

"Okay, Prince, but only because you're so cute"

"Jjongie, you should not call me Prince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter