chapter 1

I Love You To The Moon And Back My 'Girl'

 MOON is named for the famous mall in Korea, lead by young and handsome man named Park Jimin, 22 years old. Son to Park Hyuseong and Park Yujin. He got very happy life with loving family, rich life, got many friends, happy relationship and very cute kitten in his house. His partner or his boyfriend, Lee Jihyun, famous model, 19 years old, already 2 years they got together. Jihyun is son to very famous designer Lee Sangwook and model Lee Hyerin. His family are opposite from Jimin's. Instead of being caring and kind hearted family, they are arrogant and show off. They met at party before, when Hyuseong and Yujin gave their company to their son. Since then, they fall in love. And got in very stable relationship.

Soft knocked at boss door, "come in" Jimin said after he lift his head from paperwork. His PA, personal manager, Ahn Heeyeon or Hani come in his office. "yeah noona?"

"Jimin ah, your father called me just now, and he want you to come home tonight for dinner." Hani said and put a cup of coffee that Jimin asked before.

"Tonight? must be something they want to tell me" Jimin frowned a bit. He want to asked something but his being cut with his phone. He turn his head and smile after saw his lover name.

"Okay, that the sign i have to go" Hani chuckled and walk out. Jimin laugh and pick up his phone.

"Baby~~~" Jihyun greet his boyfriend with happy voice.

"Hey sweetheart. How youre doing?" he asked with his hand busy typing on the keyboard.

"im fine, just missing you. Can we go out tonight? i want to see you."

Jimin can hear that his lover's sad voice. "oh sweetheart, im sorry tonight mom and dad want me at home."

Jihyun whine, its anoyying, really but its cute to Jimin. "awhh~~ but, already 2weeks i cant see my future husband!" Jimin laugh loudly at the last of sentence "can you say no baby? please~~" Jimin can imagine that his boy is pouting right now.

"Hmmm okay like this. Can you follow me back home? you can see me and my family. They want to see you too because you being busy with photoshoot this weeks." Its true, Yujin really love Jihyun. 

Jihyun gasp, "can i? oh i really missed mom and dad. Yeah, sorry baby because im very busy this weeks. Im sorry okay?"

"Its okay sweetheart, i understand. See you tonight. I'll pick you up. Call me when you done."

"Okay baby. See you later.. Love you."

"Love you too." Jimin hung up and continue his work. After couple of minutes, he done and pack his brief, pick his wallet, car key and walk out. In way out, he tap Hani's table "noona, i going first okay? take care when you back home and dont stay late."

Hani smile "Okay Jimin ah, you too." Thats Jimin, he really care for his workers. Hani is single, first her work here, she may had crush on Jimin but when she knew that her boss in relationship she forget her feeling and look him as a brother.

When Jimin got in his sport car, he got a message from his lover, 'baby, im done.' 'be there in 10.' He replied and drive to Jihyun's place.

Meanwhile, at Jihyun's, "i dont want this stupid in my crew! threw her out!" Jihyun yelled at his crew and pointed his finger to one of his workers.

"B-but, i-im sorry. Y-you sai--" the girl stuttered to him.

"i said nothing!! get out!" the girl run with tears to the door. But maybe this world really hate her, she almost fell down because of the doors suddenly being open by Jimin.

"Oh?! im sorry. Are you okay?" Jimin said while grip her waist to help her. The girl blushed hard when she lift her head and didnt heard shocked gasp from her ex-crew's friend. She is new, so she didnt know who is Jimin to this company. 

"Who do you think you are to touch my boyfriend?!"

She flinch and move her hand from Jimin's chest hurriedly. Jimin still had his hand from her waist when he saw the girl is limping. 

"Hey sweetheart. Dont be angry, im the one who touch her. Dont yell at her." Jimin s his free arm on Jihyun's slim waist and kissed his cheek softly.

"And why you backup her Jimin ?" his voice cold and he about to slap Jimin's hand from her, but Jimin moves his hand already.

"im just help her before she fell down sweetheart." Jimin his back and pulled him closer.

Jihyun blushed and turn to the girl. "OUT" he said and she just walk fastly to the door and out.

Jimin look at the crew and bow down a bit "im sorry for the messed" before the crew said anything, Jihyun already pulled Jimin out. They really missed each other, when they get in on the car Jihyun throw himself to Jimin, and kiss him lovingly. Jimin shocked a bit before kiss him back. After 10 minutes make out, the older start the engine, and drive away.