PLOTLINES

Finding A Mommy

finding a mommy

header

plotlines

 
 
header

⟪ ... ⟫ She is to be sweet and innocent. Sterotypical mother-type character. I want her to be more interested in the child than the dad.

⟪ ... ⟫ The dad should be the last thing on her mind. On dates or missions with him she should avoid him. Basically make it to where she seems allergic to men or something.

innocent mommy

AVAILABLE

 
header

⟪ ... ⟫ An actress or singer/rapper, either an exact one or make one up. Doesn't really matter.

⟪ ... ⟫ Make her seem too eager almost like everything is fake. She could be snobby or have Princess Diease. I just want it to be absolutely obvious that she's famous.

idol Mommy

AVAILABLE

 
header

⟪ ... ⟫ Just a normal woman who is known online for her looks. She is to be a well known uzzlang.

⟪ ... ⟫ I do not care what you make your downside here but there must be one as she can't just be perfect.

y mommy

AVAILABLE

 
header

⟪ ... ⟫ The first child is to be a boy. He will have a famous dad and his mother will still be around.

⟪ ... ⟫ You can create his mother and any background you want for him. He is to be an only child however. Nothing about his father should be made as that is my job. The baby uzzlang used is Dennis Kane but feel free to change it if you like.

Baby #1

AVAILABLE

 
header

⟪ ... ⟫ These two are the children of a business man. It's up to you to make these two. It can be two boys or a boy and a girl or two girls.

⟪ ... ⟫ I don't care how you create these two babies or what you use for their face claims. Just keep the face that their father is a businessman.

twins

AVAILABLE

 
header

⟪ ... ⟫ The last child will be a well known model who no one knows is the son of a singer/rapper.

⟪ ... ⟫ The face claim used is Lee Daamin until I find a prettier baby. It will be a boy but feel free to change it if you like.

baby #2

AVAILABLE