Final

Yoongi Is Blessed and He Ain't Gonna Deny That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blessed.
That's the word others usually connect him with.
And Yoongi isn't one to deny that statement, after all he fully agrees with it.

Yoongi is indeed, very blessed.
He comes from a well-off, loving family.
He's working his dream job which also pays really well.
He's also living in a spacious, luxurious and comfortable condominium.
Of course, for him to gain all that, it requires a lot of effort, hard work and getting through trial and errors plus a sprinkle of luck.

Though then again the things listed above isn't really what Yoongi means when he says that he's blessed.
Honestly Yoongi could lose all that and still call himself so as long as he has his lovers by his side.
Wait. Lovers? Why in plural? 
Well, isn't it obvious? Yoongi has more than one love partner and no, he ain't cheating on anyone.
To put it simply, you could say that he's in polyamory relationship with his 3 partners.
Yes, Min Yoongi has gotten himself 3 baby boys he, undoubtedly, loves so dearly.
Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook.

I repeat, Min Yoongi loves them so very much and that's not to be doubted.
Nothing is gonna change that fact. Not even his parents or theirs or anyone.

At first, everyone has been so opposed by their relationship. Taehyung and Jimin had it the worst as their parents had threatened to disown them and it takes a lot of persuading and time for all of them to finally come to an understanding.
It's probably one of the hardest struggle they have to go through thorough their whole life.
But all's well that ends well.
Everything is okay now and they're living a very happy married life.
And this whole story will be a sneak peek of their domestic, loving relationship.

 

 


"Hyung?"
Yoongi recognizes the voice as his, their, youngest. He hums in response, whispering a soft sorry to the chicken he's going to mutilate.
He winced every time the knife he is holding make a loud thud against the cutting board and decides to quickly finish it up.
He sighs in relief when everything is finally done and notices that Jungkook hasn't spoken a word yet.

"What's wro-" Yoongi is cut off when he feels arms around his waist and he is pulled into a tight embrace. His back against Jungkook's broad chest. A smile is naturally brought to his lips when he feels Jungkook's nose on his shoulder.

"What's up?" He finally asks, rubbing his cheeks affectionately against the younger's hair.
"Nothing," Jungkook murmurs to his shirt, nuzzling Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi hums and let Jungkook does whatever he wants.

Jeon Jungkook, their youngest. He's both a kid and a man.
One second he'd act older than his age, all dominating and protective but the other, he'd just turn into the kid he is. Begging for affection and attention to every hyung of his.
He also gets jealous with other peoples easily and is truly a pain in the once he starts sulking because of that.
Despite all that, though, Yoongi still finds all his traits endearing. 
And Yoongi ain't gonna trade him for anything.

"Hyung, aren't you done yet?" Jungkook asks, still in the same exact position as before as he follows Yoongi around with arms around his waist.
"Not yet, why don't you go play with Tae and Jimin?"
Jungkook shakes his head, "They're not home yet."
"Right, how could I forget about that." Yoongi puts on the lid and turns around so that the latter could hug him properly. "You're so touchy today. Did something happen?"
"Nothing really. I just feel like it," Jungkook reasons, arms tight around Yoongi.
"Really?"
"Really."
"You're acting like something's wrong tho."
"Nothing is wrong, hyung. Really. I just.."
"You just?"
"I just feel tad bit lonely," Finally, Jungkook confesses.
Yoongi slowly pulls back, despite Jungkook's protest, and asks, "You do?"
The younger nods.
"Oh, our muscle bunny is feeling lonely. Come here, hyung will make sure you don't feel like that anymore," He says and turn the stove back off.
Cooking be damned, his maknae is his priority.

That was his youngest lover in his kid mode.
He's totally different on bed though.
Oops.

 

 


Yoongi hears the door to his work room clicks open but he, who's not wearing his headphone currently, doesn't bother to turn around. He already knows, from their footsteps alone.
"Hi, hyung!" Taehyung greets oh so cheerfully, but he still keeps his volume down as Yoongi had told him years ago.
"Hi," Yoongi finally spins his chair to face them. "What you guys doing here?"
"We're in the area so why not?" Jungkook shrugs, pressing his lips against the top of Yoongi's head before sitting down. Taehyung nods, "Beside Jiminnie said he wants to spend the day here and we're kind of dropping him," and did the same to Yoongi's lips before following after Jungkook, choosing to sit on his lap instead of the sofa. It's more comfortable, he claimed.
"Really?" Yoongi asks to the last one standing, Jimin who gives Yoongi his usual smile as he approaches him.

Knowing what that smile means, Yoongi rolls his eyes and let Jimin settle on his lap. His arms instinctively goes around the pink hair's waist who's hugging Yoongi by his neck. 
"Yeah," Jimin finally confirms Taehyung's statement from before. "I want to stay here." He says, brushing Yoongi's bang up to kiss his forehead.
"Why would you? You know I won't really pay any attention to you here."
"Liar," Taehyung says to which Jimin nods to.
"Liar, indeed. You pay attention to us here just fine," He continues and pressed another kiss to the eldest' forehead.

Why, he's not sure himself but he's got a thing for forehead. Especially forehead kiss.
Jimin has once read on the internet that a kiss on the forehead can means a ton. Respect, care, protection and love.

Park Jimin, the oldest out of three.
He's an angel. That's enough to describe him.
Gentle, kind, observant, sharp, he's the perfect type of man you'd see on dramas.
He's great in making others feel valued and cared for, exactly what all 3 of his lovers need.
And Yoongi is greatly thankful for his existence.

Without him, the Yoongi today probably won't exist. Because the one and only who is able to pulls him out of his shell is none other than Jimin himself.
He's an angel, their mental care taker, their conditioner, the one they need the most.
He also would never trade Jimin for anything.

After taking care of their mess of hyung, Jungkook and Taehyung finally decide to go home since Taehyung had some work to do, leaving Yoongi alone with Jimin as they relax on the couch, done eating.
"How's work going?" Jimin asks, breaking the comfortable silent.
"Pretty good," Yoongi answers short, his hand around Jimin's hip and he lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter