One

Spur of the moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How Taehyung was able to persuade Jimin to attend a University party despite the elder's strong disapproval is still a mystery to Jimin himself. Two shots into the party.

Everything was all to cliche. From the loud music, sweaty bodies grinding against each other to the smell of cigarettes that lingered in the air. He finds himself covering his nose as he passed by a certain section where a vape competition is being held. The fact that he may considered coming to the party because Taehyung tipped him that Yoongi will be attending as well because Namjoon is the one hosting made Jimin a tad bit excited even though he just wanted to up and leave right there and then. He still made his way towards the end of what he liked calling "hell" and towards the safer side.

A corner dedicated to people like him, people who only attended because they were somewhat dragged into it. Couches were sloppily placed and there were a few people, either taking shots and relaxing in the cheap soft cushions or just blatantly making out in front of everyone without a care.

Taehyung and his boyfriend Jungkook were on a single couch, with Taehyung sitting on the younger's lap. Jimin makes a gagging noise before clearing his throat as the two were in the process of eating each other's face.

"Get a room, you guys are nasty." Jimin shouts over the loud blaring music that was thanfully lowered down after the current song ended. The next song was less upbeat and more for chilling so the dancing crowd disperesed, some got drinks and the other left the previous venue which was a bar that Namjoon rent out for the select invited crowd. Thanks to Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin became one of the "invited" ones.

"If I hadn't known better, I bet you would LOVE to eat Min Yoongi hyung's face too. Hold on let me tell him." Jungkook smirks before pretending to move Taehyung off his lap so he could stand up and walk towards the second floor where Yoongi was. Jimin's eyes widened the moment that Jungkook decided to move and so he did everything in his power to stop the younger despite the obvious height and body difference. He wasn't successful but Jungkook busted out laughing with Taehyung by his side.

"I'm joking hyung, but seriously. I'm with Taehyung. I think hyung likes you."

"But what if he only likes girls. There's always that possibility. No scratch that, there's 99 percent that he likes girls just like every other guy out there." Jimin looks away then reaches for the shot glass on the small table that was just in front of the couch that Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hyung is too cool to think too much about preference. Plus he hates the world and has never dated before. But the way he looks at you, he never looked at anyone like that before." Jungkook says,egging Jimin on and earning a kiss on the cheek from his boyfriend by doing so. 

Jimin fidgets with the shot glass that carried a clear looking liquor. Something that looked like straight up alcohol. He downs it before making a face of pure disgust and contempt towards what he just had. 

"So you're saying that if I were to go upstairs and confront him, I would have a chance. Even just a little bit?" It's probably the alcohol that's doing the talking because despite only having three shots now, Jimin is a lightweight. Due to the fact that he never really drank. It's always Taehyung's peer pressure that got him to do anything close to being "outright reckless and irresponsible."

"Yes. Fat chance. Fat like your ." Taehyung sends him finger guns and the couple once again busted laughing at Jimin who just rolled his eyes and walked away. Braving "hell" in order to reach the stairs going upstairs to the "vip" lounge where Yoongi was probably having the time of his life with girls that are just too pretty for Jimin to compete with. Who would want an honest to goddess freshman anyway. Though tonight, thanks to Taehyung he didn't look as prim and proper as how he presented himself at school. Jimin wore a plain black v-neck shirt matched with tight black jeans that Taehyung had regrettably gotten his hands too and with a scissor has cut so Jimin could posess something that looked "reckless" even once in his life. His hair was also styled to a side sweep,revealing some of his forehead that has always been hidden by his bangs because of his standard bowl cut hair style.

His vision became a tad bit blurry and the lyrics of the song that he knew all too well started souded sluggish and slow for him but he struggles in keeping himself away, widening his eyes so that he doesn't pass out in the middle of the walk way.

Jimin finds the staircase that he never thought he would take to reach the second floor. It was only a few steps but for the young male, it felt like eternity especially with his heart beating very fast at each step that he took. 

Upstairs looked nothing like the first floor. There were no vaping, no smoking or sweaty bodies grinding against each other. In fact there were only a few people. Jimin looks left and right, trying to spot the blonde who was his target from the very start and surprisingly, he isn't socializing. Nor was he with the imaginary girls that Jimin had been worrying about all night long. In fact he is in a similar corner to where Jungkook anf Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter