New y Image

Price of the Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Bae just finished discussing with the president his new ideas and suggestions for the video. It actually took him quite sometime convincing the president, but was able to get his agreement in the end.

Since he is rushing to a meeting, and he saw that everything is already set for the video, the president did not have much of a choice but to just give in and agree, holding Tae Yang personally responsible with the results of his single.

Tae Yang was also surprised when the president earlier told him that Dara will be the female lead for his first ever solo video. He does not have any idea how YG came up with the idea, but Young Bae agrees that Dara is the best girl to do it. 

He was really happy and excited for the shoot and the outcome of the video. He is happy that even for a day or even just for the video, he can have Dara for himself. 

Young Bae's feelings for Dara has not changed even if it has been months since he confessed to her. She is his first love, and he does not have any plan of seeing another girl anytime soon.

After fixing himself, he headed towards the set to start filming. On his way to the set, he heard two people talking about Dara. He saw the Kwon twins  talking.

The Kwon twins are famous YG dancers who has been with the company ever since they were in their teens. They are known to people inside the company for being such great dancers, matching their well built bodies and beautiful faces sometimes considered better looking than idols themselves. It has been a puzzle around the company as to why these twins are not considered to be to be trained as idols.

Young Bae stopped for a while, pretending to be on his phone, to listen to the conversation.

'I never thought that image will fit her,' said Young Deuk, the twin with the blonde hair said.

'Me too,' replied Young Don, nodding with his black hair, in agreement. 'I used to think CL and Bom are the iest members of their group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter