Chapter 7

What I went through
Third party POV What is taking them so longgg?????, ohh i can see jennie talking to janni with some guy. HUHHHHH??? SOME GUY??? 'YAHHHH!! JENNIE!!!! 'OH!! Hi Jonginie!!! ^-^!' 'What the hell is taking you so long?? And who is that dude talking to Janni??' 'Oh! Him?! He is Xiumin Oppa.' Oppa??? Why is she calling him oppa?? Why doesnt she call me that??? uhhhhhhh 'Ohhh.... Just call them right now I'm getting hungry.' *sad* 'Jonginiee!!! Why are you sad?? Are you mad?? Do yiu perhaps like Janni??' 'HUH?? NOOOO!! NEVER!!' ' Never what??' huh Janni?? 'Uhhh no I meant that I would never like you as a woman.' 'Ohhh that, dont worry about that I dont really like you as a man though.' 'Ouch you hurt my pride Janni' *pretending to be sad* ' Hahahahaha you make me laugh Kai!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA' *Looks at Janni* She really resembles her 'Oh right! Jennie why dont you tell Kai that you like him?' *Whisper* 'That's because I think he likes you.' 'Hahahaha okay stop doing that. Do you really think he likes me?? I think he really likes you and I'm sure of that. Dont worry after we go to the resort we will leave you alone.' 'Huh? We?' 'Oh right!! I forgot to tell you I will bring Minseok Oppa with us for me to not get bored.' 'Ohh okay! I will talk to Jonginie to bring Xiumin oppa with us. ^-^ ' 'Jonginie!! Please let us bring Xiumin oppa to the resort!!' *Doing aegyo* tttt!! No i cant Me No Likiee and why should I bring him with us?? 'Ohh okay but can I ask why?' ' Janni like to hubg out with him more.' Ohhh its vecause of Janni.... YESSSS ' Sure! Why not.'