29 Days Before Summer

30 Days Before Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Daehee opened her eyes, it was already afternoon. Their meet up at the library was after lunch, but it was already past ten. She bolted at the shower and bathed as fast as possible. Then she threw herself a blue high-waist jeans and a white off-shoulder crop top with her navy blue converse.

As she was about to leave their house, her sister suddenly yelled. "You're not late yet, could you take Peanut for a walk?"

"No, I'm busy."

"I'm sick, I can't take her out."

"That dog is out of control, don't blame me if it suddenly ran off."

She puts on the leash of the enormous Siberian Husky before slamming their door shut. She gradually looks at her watch while barely keeping up with the jumpy and excited canine.

"I still have thirteen minutes to walk Peanut, five minutes to take her home and head straight to the bus station, a minute or two to wait for a bus, then fifteen more minutes for the trip." She stared at her clock and calculated time, not even noticing that the grip of her hand on the dog's leash had been loosen.

Peanut probably noticed this so she suddenly sprinted down the sidewalk. Startled Daehee ran to follow her and desperately panted for air as she tried her best not to loose sight of her.

The dog stopped in front of the bus station, beside a tall guy who had his eyes and attention focused on his smartphone. She lifts her leg up and started to pee, just exactly when Daehee stopped in front of them.

"No!" She exclaimed.

The boy jumped by surprise and dropped his phone to the small pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter