Chapter 1

Tomorrow

Today did start like any other day for Jimin. Waking up, taking a shower, getting ready for the day. They spent 5 hours in the studio, improving the dance routine. But the day did not end like any other day.

In fact, Jimin thinks it is insane what Taehyung und Jungkook want from him. Ok he could give them some credit for leaving him alone for such a long time. For weeks they didnt ask for the favor.. or to do his part of the bet.

The last award shows, he had challenged Jungkook: Who will cry? And the one unfortunately loosing a tear will have to do what the other one wants him to do, for 24h.

The prize was big. Telling the maknae what to do has been tempting. And Jimin really tried not to cry. And he almost made it. Almost.

Honestly he cried his balls out, is what Taehyung would say. And maybe, he was right. But Jimin just couldn't hold it back. They won. They got the award. For all these months of hard working, practicing, sleep deprivation.

Even Yoongi hyung had cried. And thats frankly nothing he sees every day.
So what, he lost the little bet. Its not going to be too bad is it?

Well he was wrong. Because when Tae jumped in and announced he will be deciding the punishment along with Jungkook, Jimin knew he will be doomed. And his intuition got him right.

"We want you to be a girl for the coming day." A huge smirk was plastered on Jungkook's face. The amusement almost radiating out of him. Jimin could only gape at him.

"With makeup, clothing and all that stuff. We want to see our pretty Jimin as a girl.."
Taehyung, next to the youngest member, patted him on the shoulder, trying not to snicker. "You also have to act like one.. oh it will be so fun to watch.."

"W-what...? Guys, you can't be serious about this." Jimin couldn't believe them. Why would they want him to do this? Oh.. ha.. yeah he forgot.  They are heartless monsters.

Jungkook nodded his head, now very serious.
"Yes, hyung. I won the bet." With a slightly pout in his voice he added: "You have to."

"It's gonna be fun!" Tae exclaimed and he brought his hand up to bring a plastic bag into view. "We bought you clothing. A beautiful dress and other items you can choose from."
A sly smile appeared on his features when Jimin snatched it out of his grip with a small hiss.

"Fine..." he had muttered. "But only for tomorrow. After that? Never again." Luckily the next few days are their days off. For recovering and some laziness before the next big comeback hit them.

Now, at 1:30 in the morning, with Hoseok snoring quietly on the other side of the room, Jimin got time to think about all of it.

He should be glad. There is no need for him to go outside tomorrow, so only the members will be seeing him. Jimin nibbles on his bottom lip sleepily. But maybe that even worse...

To be honest, Jimin has a little crush.. ok maybe more than a little. It all started when his hyung had taken care of him all those months ago. When he was laying down in bed with a cold and he had come home from practice earlier than the others, just to make him a hot cup of tea.

He had stayed with him and they talked until Jimin became too tired. But he had been awake enough to feel his hyung pulling the blanket up more and brushing his hair out from his forhead. The nicely cool hand had then travelled down to his cheek, where it lingered a little longer than it had to. Jimin felt himself blushing up, but the hand left and so did its owner.

Now Jimin is wondering, if it even happened. Or if it was a feverish dream he had. Because when he got back to health his hyung didnt do anything that indicated any sort of feeling towards him other than brotherly love and affection as11111+ part of the group. But Jimins heart played crazy. Every touch and brush of clothing together had him longing for more. He looked for excuses to touch him, and be near him.

That just contributed to the feelings and soon Jimin found himself in deep. He realized he had fallen for his hyung, his bandmate. There was no way out, and Jimin knew he was in for the long run. He never experienced this before and it was exciting, but also very scary. 

And tomorrow he has to be all girly around him. Jimin turned around onto his stomach and pushed his face down, his groans being muffled by the pillow.

 

-----