Daddies' Day Out!

Fav Markjin Fanfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Description

It's not only marriage that can bind two people with full time responsibilities, it can be a two feet walking human wearing an oversized banana jumper.

Foreword

 

It was another toxic night for Jinyoung. He packed his things before sipping the almost melted mocha shake that he ordered three hours ago.

"Thank you for coming, sir!"

Jinyoung beamed a smile and casually bowed before leaving the coffee shop. Feeling his numb for the six hours of sitting which he actually spent from studying his textbooks, he stood at the front store to stretch his bones and muscles.

"Oh. I didn't even realize that it was already dark," he muttered and checked the time. It was already eight in the evening.

"D-Daddy!" And then suddenly, he heard a small cute voice from nowhere. "Dada!" He heard it once again and at the same time, he felt a pair of small hands around his knees.

Jinyoung looked down and found a very adorable kid, who was wearing a banana jumper inspired by minions from cartoons. "Oh! Hi! Where are your parents?" he immediately kneeled down and rubbed the child's squishy pinkish cheeks.

"D-Daddy!" The kid giddily responded.

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows and gently fixed the kid's full bangs. "Yeah, where's your daddy?"

"Da-di hihi" The kid giggled while clapping his hands before tightly hugging Jinyoung with his small arms. "Da-di!"

"Oh no, I'm not your daddy. Did you lost them? Come on, let's find them!" Jinyoung beamed a smile and stood up, which made the kid cry. "Oh no no! Shhh! We will find your daddy!" He tried to hush the little kid but he seemed unstoppable, so he decided to carry him with his arms.

Jinyoung watched how the kid sobbed while wiping his face. Aigoo, this kid. He grabbed his handkerchief and gently wiped the kid's tears. "What am I going to do with you, where are your parents?"

The little toddler suddenly pointed a customer's juice and even tried to get it. "Da-da-da" he pouted at Jinyoung, in which the latter couldn't even ignore.

"Aww, you want juice?" Jinyoung hushed the little kid and kissed his cheeks because of his undeniable cuteness. "You're probably thirsty. Alright! Hyung will get something for you."

They went inside the coffee shop once again as Jinyoung brought him down for the mean time to get some bills inside his purse. "One apple juice with less syrup please," he waited for the apple juice, then paid for it.

When he was about to give the apple juice to the little kid, he couldn't find him around the area anymore. "Did you see where the little kid went?" He asked the cashier.

"I didn't notice, sir."

Jinyoung gritted his teeth and immediately looked around to find the little kid. Somehow he felt responsible for him, the kid couldn't even talk and it's obvious that he lost his parents. When he couldn't find the kid inside the coffee shop, he decided to look for him outside.

*The number you dialed is either on attended or out of coverage area, please try your call-*

Mark threw his phone inside his car and ruffled his hair. He made a terrible mistake that he cannot outstand his stupidness anymore. How can he forcedly kiss someone when he was sincerely asking for a second chance?

"Stupid! You're so stupid. Argh!!!" He kicked his tire and ended up hurting his foot. "Ouch!"

He messed up his own hair and hopped inside his car. He has never been this desperate to get someone back, maybe she got him really good this time. He started the car's engine and decided to leave the park, he wanted to go somewhere- a place to find himself.

"Da-da!"

"Oh !" Mark immediately stepped on the break pedal when he heard a small voice behind him. He turned his head around and found a little kid at the back of his car seat, playing with his pikachu pillow.

"Rawr! Rawr!!!" He watched the yellow coated toddler from playfully biting his pikachu pillow.

Where did this little dude came from?

"Hey little man! This pikachu is not really edible. Stop eating its ears!" Mark decided to carry him out of the car. "Ah! You got its ears all wet," he disgustingly looked at pikachu's ears filled with saliva. "Alright, little man. This is not a food," he tried to get the pikachu pillow but the kid just cried out loud in return, causing him to panic. He deeply held his breath and faced the little kid. "Listen to me, little man. Where are your parents? What are you doing inside my car?" he seriously asked the toddler, like he was seriously wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter