Jungkook's POV

I am Wanweird
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am Wanweird.

 

 

 

I am Wanweird because life isn't going the path that I wish it would go. My choices never turn out to be good and my wishes never are willing to come true.

It's my eighteen birthday so basically I'm seventeen years old plus one extra day. June 3rd the day when everyone found Yoongi missing yet we couldn't call the cops because of our reputation. It would be like saying 'arrest us and the friend who might be on the run'. How he could disappear on my birthday? Probably no other member of our group didn't feel so bad after him leaving unlike me. He left and everything went horrible... it all fell apart.

I stared at the mirror and thought of all those things. It was early morning when I heard the knock on my window. I swear I wasn't crying and my face was all wet because I came back from the shower. It was Yoongi. My body trembled and it took time until I could bring myself to step forward and open the window for him. His hair appeared to be green in front of me yet I still remember his dark hair... and he... just changed in general. 

I-

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I almost forgot how handsome he was.

My heart was beating like crazy. Did god answer my prayers?

"Are you crying, Kook?" Yoongi chuckled. His voice, his damn voice. I missed it. I couldn't stay calm anymore and when he climbed in my room through the window I just pulled him into tight hug. He didn't say a word. I had no idea what he was thinking or even what happened to him... or even if I should try asking him about that.

The hug was probably too long for Yoongi, but I couldn't help it. I buried my face in his shoulder and fought my tears, my hands were gripping on his back. Please, understand me... I was just afraid that he will leave once again, so I didn't manage to let him go easily.

There was nothing hidden... just the fear of letting him go again, there was nothing more than that...

"If this keeps going, I might forget how to breathe" he said this while laughing and I slowly released him from my embrace. I didn't even say sorry and he already flopped on my bed "can I crash here for few days?" his eyes were wondering around the room, it changed from the last time he seen it. I could see how he tried not to say anything about it and act as nothing happened, his eyes had dark circles around them, he seemed hurt and it looked sadder than before.

"Of course, if you keep toilet seat up while doing your work" I tried joking around and he just smiled warmly. I felt like some kind of a girl, because my heart melt and I felt like that one girl who wrote a diary in my class and we stole few years ago.

Ah, what a memory... it was all fun and games back then, I remember how much we laughed at those cheesy lines that could be written in that book how was it called fifty shades of black? grey? Ah... never mind. The point is that I might understand her a bit more now.

"Is there a party for you waiting? You're eighteen now, kiddo" Yoongi sat up and just then I noticed how messy he looked. His shirt was dirty and his jacked was ripped, same went for his pants and shoes... oh damn it! My floor looked like someone threw dirt in it purposely! I didn't say anything but I bet my face expression showed it all since Yoongi just laughed and took off his shoes "sorry, sorry" he said while doing so.

To be honest. For a moment I imagined myself pushing him back and kissing him, that doesn't make me gay...

 

 

 

 

 

 

or-

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

does it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't get me wrong...

I don't find other guys attractive, only him. So, that isn't gay...

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

right?

 

"Here" I threw random t-shirt and grey sweatpants at him "go change".

And why did I even expect him to go and change it? He threw his dirty clothes at me "you can throw these away. Oh! And can I use the shower and new underwear?" I gulped while still facing the wardrobe because once he began taking his clothes off, I couldn't allow myself to keep my eyes on him or something unexpected might have happened.

"Y-yeah" I found my briefs and threw them somewhere behind me. By the steps that were going towards the bathroom I assumed that he caught them.

Once Yoongi began showering, I breathed out as some kid that almost got busted. 

I closed my eyes for a moment and could already see Min Yoongi's bare shoulders, the water running from shower head and flowing down his spine... 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter