The beginning of everything

Marvel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*WARNING, SELF HARM INCLUDED HERE* Seoul, Ancheon facility, Day 1.... 3:00 p.m

 

Taeyeon's p.o.v :

First day in facility and it's a complete disaster...Ugh, why can't those idiots stop staring at me??

I sit quitely at the back , getting the best view of the professor and the his "intelligent board", it would've been much better if the two infront of me stopped making out, it makes me sick.

"Knock it off you two" I whisper-yelled to them, ofc they didn't even bother lookin back at whoever was yelling at them and continued eating each other faces, disgusting. If I saw that 2 years ago, I would've given another impression, ofc making out in a lecture is very unacceptable but at least I'd be a little tolerant with their love, now I don't believe in that bullsh*t. Out of nowhere, someone came and sat next to me, I already know who he is, his perfume is so strong yet pleasant to smell. He didn't start a conversation this time, and I could see that he's taking down notes behind the professor, I didn't except the son of the all-mighty Arthur Byun to take interest in anything but money, I know it being judgemental but I've lived in a judgemental society, it's something in our blood. His presence in indemitating that's for sure, I could see all eyes on the both of us, but I shrug it anyway, if used to people staring at me as if I'm some kind of alien.

"Good morning, Taeyeon-ah"  his cheery voice rang in my ears and I felt cold..

Don't.call.me.that!!

I felt my teeth grit with each other, no one called me this way after that...that..idiot, and I definitely don't want to hear it again from anyone "They're staring at us" he leant in a bit a whispered to me, his breath hitting my neck and I hated it. I didn't want to lose focus so I just continued taking notes, ignoring him, his sweet words and sweet scent, you don't need a man Taeyeon, you know it. I know it sounds ridiculous that I think that Byun Baekhyun has an interest in me, but I'd rather not take the risk and get involved in this emotionally. Thankfully, he took the hint that I don't have time for chatting so he shut his mouth up and continued writing down only God knows what, only to take small glimpses of me every now and then. 2 hours later we were finally to go, and I didn't wait for him to start another conversation because I...I just don't want to.

"OMG, did you see Byun Baekhyun??" 

"He is SO hot, I wanna kiss him so much"

"I KNOW RIGHT"

I make my way through Byun's fanboys and fangirls, heading towards the cafeteria. I seriously need a good dark cup of coffee that can help me concentrate more. While walking through the halls, I observe my reflection, I look so serious in my white shirt and flare pants, but that's the impression I want to give, I want everyone to know that I'm here not because my daddy is filthy rich, but because I deserve it, so I lean my glasses backwards and continue walking to my destination. 

After having my black coffee, I took it and went to the furthest seat, where there's this boy with glasses that I believe is studying, even if he's not, I don't think he'd open a conversation with me. Finally, a peaceful mo. 

"OMO, BAEKHYUN OPPA"

"OPPA"

"OPPA"

...

Never mind what I just said...

I let out an angry breath and closed my eyes for a moment, please, PLEASE don't let him spot me, I don't have time nor will to talk to him, or any other male tbvh. Quickly gathering my stuff again, I head to the bathroom, leaving my precious cup of coff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter