Loved

Start from Stratch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was then morning and the from yesterday was still liquidy since the body warmth of both the boys continued to make it warm. When Mark woke, he toppled Jackson over to the side and rose, his hips hurting like hell. 

He held his hands to his waist to try to prevent the pain Jackson had caused him. He probably wouldn't be able to go to school after tommorow, much less, walk. 

Mark groaned and attempted to roll down the bed, only to hurt his hips even more, so instead he decided to crawl. Each step contained pain, and he felt like his legs could break any moments.

Slowly, he crawled to his clothes, engulfing pain took over him, and he fell down, like he thought he would. There Mark, tried to rise again (sounds like a hero drama XD) and grabbed his clothes, and finally got it. 

He lazily put them back on, realizing that he should've taken a shower before doing so. And so, he had to painfully take off the clothes and crawl to find a towel. He decided to just wear Jackson's clothes later on. 

As Mark entered the shower, his knees were now hurting and pained, cold with the cement touching his skin. Mark the water and climb into the shower, immdiately being relazed by the warm water who was soothing the pained muscles. 

"I swear everytime, Jackson does it too hard.." mark complained to himself as Jackson awoke to a loud noise which sounded like rain. When he lazily opened his eyes, Mark was missing and his clothes were thrown futhur into the room. 

The towel which hung from the end of his bed was missing and Jackson immediately knew his shower was occupied. Jackson also rose, not bothering to cover himself up with clothes since he was going to go shower too, anyways. 

He looked back at the bed and saw the covered clothes which laid on the bed. He sighed. It would be embarrasing to tell the maids to clean this, but anyways, he was too lazy to do it himself. 

Slowly, he walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Mark? Are you in there?" Jackson asked and there was a small yes. It seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter