Chapter 2

Will I Survive This Pain?

Minah POV

As I walked out of the door I walked around the neighborhood and went to a park and sat down on a swing. After sitting and swinging there for about 5 minutes or so I saw these gang and they looked similar. After getting a closer look at the gang I remembered who they were. They were the gang who killed my parents. I remember the 6 year old me hiding in the closet where my parents told me to hide and remembered hearing gunshots that were shot at my parents that day.

 

As I move closer I recognized one of the gangs face and remember that he was the one that killed my parents. When I saw him I clenched my fists and ran towards him and punched him in the face. I punched him a couple of times until his gang hold me down by the arms and held me tight not letting me go.

 

“You bastard, you’re the one that killed my parents” I said out of anger

 

“I killed your parent?” The guys said as he chuckled

 

I grunted as I tried to get away from them. I kicked the guy on my left with my leg and when my arms escaped from their grasp I punched the other guy and tried to run away but it was unsuccessful I got surrounded by more gangs.

 

As I was fighting them I saw a guy with a knife in his hand. I tried to dodge as much as possible. When I was about to escape he stabbed me in the stomach and also cut my arm. I felled down but got up quickly and went pass through all of them and ran as fast as I can even though I was injured.

 

I quickly ran away from them and hid in a corner so they wouldn’t see me. When they were all gone I tried my best to run home but my wounds were hurting badly and I felt really weak. I arrived at my house door, I was about to open the door quietly so that I don’t wake anybody up but then somebody else open it and it was Jungkook.

 

“Minah what happened to you?” Jungkook said while looking at my cuts and surprised

 

“Nothing I’m fine, don’t worry about me” I said feeling weak and tired

 

As I was about to go in I felt so weak that I was unconscious and I fainted into someone’s arm, but I didn’t know who arm’s it was. I was gonna look who was holding me until everything slowly went black.

 

Jungkook POV

“Minah are you okay? Yah Minah are you okay?” I said shaking Minah who fell into my arms


I quickly took Minah to the nearest hospital. When we arrived all the doctors and nurses rush quickly to me and Minah. The doctors and nurses quickly put Minah on the bed and ran to the emergency room.