Short

Angels Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AOA went to restaurant for their dinner. They were so lazy to cook that night so Jimin kicked her kids’ lazy asses out from their room.

 

“DON'T BE SO STUBBORN!!! EVERYBODY NEEDS TO EAT. DITCH DIET.” Jimin hardly knocking at Seolhyun’s room, expecting that Seolhyun must’ve be sleeping.

 

 “EAT?? OH GOOD … Seolhyun and I are so tired and exhausted… and hungry….” Hyejeong came out from Seolhyun’s room with her over-sized sweatshirt, no pants, walking straight to the kitchen.

 

“What did both of you do till this tired, huh?” Jimin swung the door open to look for Seolhyun.

 

“N-nothing..!!!”  Hyejeong ran back to the door and pushed Jimin away from the room but Jimin already uncovered the duvet to wake Seolhyun up.

 

“WTF.” Jimin covered Seolhyun back with the duvet.

 

“You should’ve just WARNED ME.” Jimin glared at Hyejeong.

 

When will you guys stop tho… You guys have this for almost 24/7..kagskhdahsfhsg..smh

 

“How would I know that you wanted to wake her up… Never mind ..Let me wake her instead.” Hyejeong scratched her head and grinned.

 

“Don't be too late. The others will be waiting.”

 

“Ok.”

 

As Jimin went out of the room, Hyejeong pulled the duvet down again, leaving Seolhyun’s to the cold air. She smiled.

 

“ you is the best.” Hyejeong giggled alone and continued to ogle Seolhyun as if just now wasn't enough. Seconds after that, she saw Seolhyun squirmed, so she climbed back to bed, closer to her.

 

“Baby..” Seolhyun called for Hyejeong.

 

“Yes.. Let’s change and eat..ok?”

 

“Cold…” Seolhyun made a pouty face and tucked the duvet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter