Blind

Angels Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun was all alone in the room, holding a phone in her hand. She was actually waiting for something, more like somebody.

 

-Message box-

 

TO HYEJEONG : Have you eat? Hope you’re fine.

                           Return home safe..^^

 

That one single message had been sent 4 hours ago but Hyejeong still hasnn’t reply anything to her.

 

“It’s already 9pm..she is still not home.” Seolhyun glanced over the clock at the wall of her room. She sighed.

 

Although she was longing to meet Hyejeong, missing her so bad, Seolhyun couldn't help but felt a bit bitter and sad with Hyejeong.

 

Along those 4 hours of waiting, Hyejeong was online in the Instagram, liking some pics and leaving some comments on others post. She was there, almost every hour, filling her following feeds.

 

She felt stabbed with Hyejeong presence there. The more she slid her thumb on the screen, the more her heart ached.

 

It hurts her a lot, thinking that, was Hyejeong really ignoring her, her messages??

 

Seolhyun, why would you feel betrayed? She isn’t even yours..

 

You should realise..that you are just a close friend of her..That’s how she address you..

 

You are nothing to her..

 

“Close friend? Somehow I think I am just her friend, a colleague.” Seolhyun let out her tears flowed, wetting her cheeks.

 

True. There is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter