パート

HeartBeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE POV

...

South Korea, Seoul

7:30 am

"Bae Joohyun! Wake up now or else you're going to be late!" I'm still lying on my comfy bed, kowing that I'll be late on my first day. My mom kept going to kitchen and my room over and over again to prepare breakfast and waking me up at the same time. I feel bad for troubling her especially in the morning. It's just that, the thought of going to a new school and being a new student really made me anxious. I threw my blanket aside and went to freshen up. I put on my new uniform and my circled rim glasses. "Am I even ready for a new start?" I thought to myself. I'm really really nervous. I took a good look at myself at the wall mirror. I clenched my fist and I build up my courage. "Let's think positive now Joohyun. Nothing's gonna happen. Just focus on yourself and studies." I went to my study table to spray myself with the perfume my grandma bought for me and I took my school bag along. I dragged myself to kitchen looking very lost. I guess my courage wasn't high enough. I sat down at the dining table and put my bag beside me. I just stared at the food that was infront of me. I don't really have the appetite to eat. My mom came up to me and my left cheek, trying her best to comfort me. I looked at her and smiled softly. Honestly, I loved the feeling when someone is showing affection to me because when I was young, I never feel loved by anyone. Instead, I got insulted by everyone. I've come from Daegu to Seoul due to my family problems. My mom thought it will be great for me and her to temporarily live here. I get to work on my studies and my mom will get a decent job to support the both of us and out family who's in Daegu. "You're going to be fine dear. Trust me alright?" She shoot me with her 'sweetest loving motherly' smile and hugged me. That smile and warmth put me at ease and made me trusted her words. "Eat up now or else you won't have any energy later." I nod my head and she went back to kitchen to do the dishes. 

-8:10 am

After having my breakfast, I took my bag and went to the door to put on my shoes because I was super late. "Bye mom! See you later!" "Take care!" She shouted back. I ran to the bus stop and luckily the bus that I needed to take is there. I board the bus and I sat on an empty seat. I look at the time on my phone and its, "8:17 am?!"  I opened my mouth in shocked and gasp. I couldn't believe that I was 7 minutes late! My legs were shaking and I began to tap my lap with my fingers. I was so scared. I started to overthink. "What if the teachers hates me? What happens when the students start to bully me? Will I be okay?" Those thoughts came running in my mind. I shut my eyes tightly, hoping I would wake up from this bad dream. I opened my eyes and I'm still here. I wanted to shout and cry but I couldn't, I'm in public. I shut my eyes and I bit my lower lip. Suddenly, someone tapped my left shoulder. I looked to my left and took a good look at him. He was wearing the same uniform as I am. His face is small, eyes are big but narrow and his tall nose are perfect. He looked like something that came out of a comic book. His intense stare at me, is stirring something in me. I never felt this way before. His cologne smelt like honey and milk. His black hair was combed back. It wasn't neat but abit messy and I loved it. My eyes are about to pop out form my sockets from admiring him. Goodness, bless my eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked me in confusion, breaking the silence. I looked down at my shoes and I shyly nod. "Why did I break the eye contact." I thought to myself. "Are you sure?" He chuckled. My heart skipped a beat hearing his voice. It's so intimidating and deep. I looked back at him and showed a sweet smile. "Yes.." He smiled in relief. I swear he could kill me with that smile. I found myself smiling while admiring him. Wait. I need to control myself! Bae Joohyun snap out of it! He was smirking and tilting his head to the side. I got back my senses and I looked at my phone nervously, trying not to be awkward.

V POV

...

I board the bus late and I don't really give a damn. I hate that school. There were no empty seat in the bus but there were sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter