BITTERSWEET

BITTERSWEET

"Lisa! Stop daydreming. I'm talking to you. You loves to space out don't you?" Kris, that Canadian kid and also my bestfriend snapped me from my thought.

"No Yifan. I'm thinking about our exam that is around the corner." I chuckled slightly.

"Yaaah! Don't call me Yifan. It's not cool. It's Kris honey." he smirked seductively.

"Ehem, I'm not an unliving statue to ignore here. Kris hyung, stop teasing Lisa. Someone might get jealous. Right hyung?" Sehun, Chanyeol's bestfriend or brother smiled mischievously towards Chanyeol.

I blushed madly waiting for his answer.

"Hyung? Hyung?!" Sehun snapped his finger in front of Chanyeol's face.

"Hyung! Are you even still alive?!" Sehun shaked Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Y-yeah s-sorry what?" Chanyeol asked blankly

"Nothing. Let's get back to the class. The lunch break is over." I shrugged it off. Quiet hurt by Chanyeol's reaction.

 

----->

I asked Kris and Sehun to go home first without me and Chanyeol (although it's hard to convince them). I need to walk alone with him today. I need to ask him why he seems like avoiding me. Recently, he's acting extra weird. I walked to his class but found no one on his seat. Surprisingly, Rose wasn't there too while the class hadn't end their lesson yet. Maybe, they had a school project together.

Guess I walk alone again.