Love confession to Jaehyun

Just a girl who loves Jung Jaehyun

Oh lovely Jaehyun,

I need to confess something to you. Ever since I saw you, I can only think of your mysterious brown eyes and perfect smile. You filled my heart with unexpected joy and love, and my head with the vision of your smile. My love can only grow more and more each day.

I dream of us singing together, and making you laugh. In moments like these, my life would simply be complete.

Even when I am feeling depressed and lonely, I can think of you, and I will be happy again.

You have such a caring, kind heart and I hope that one day I can make you happy like you make me happy.

When I'm alone in the quiet, it always feels like I can hear your sweet voice, whispering me sweet nothings, just like the soft chords of a piano being played.

My dear Jaehyun, please be sure I mean everything this love letter carries to you with all my heart. Once I saw your lovely smile, I knew there wouldn't be anything more precious to me in this whole world. You are my sunny day in Spring. I'd give up all the stars in the moonlit sky just to see you smile.

My heart skips a beat whenever I think of you, and I wish I could bring you white roses to show you my love.

With all my love to you,

Gemz