Prolouge

Runaway

As I opened my eyes, I was welcomed by dark surrounding me. A face that is full of sweat as if I ran a hundred meters. Heavy breathing as a sign of a bad dream. I looked at the windows and stared at the sky. It is full of shining stars. A tear fell on my eye while reminiscing the past.

"No! You can't force me to do that, MOM!" I shout.

"Jennie, listen. This is for youㅡ" she said forcing me to think twice of what she want me to do.

"You're wrong! You think it's for my sake? Well, think again. I. Wont. Do. What. You. Want. Me. To. Do!" I walked out while holding the money I had withdraw yesterday. 

"Come back here! If you go outside the door, expect that we would disown you!" There are many possibilities that crashed on my mind but I can't get the thought of what they want me to do which I despise. I completely walked outside. Not minding the raindrops that falls in my face. 

I shook my head. Trying to rid off the memories like a nightmare. I looked around me. Small room and cabinet, an electric fan that focused in me, and several things that was scattered on the floor. I thought of the money that was left on me. After some time of weighing ideas, I chose the decision I never thought that would happen in my life.
"I definitely have to find a job."

_____________________________________