001

The Music Within Us
Please log in to read the full chapter

Music. The only thing they did well. Dance. It was average. Vocals. Could be better. Visuals? They were the ones to beat in their entire school. Astral was a popular idol like group at Gusun High School and just about everyone in their neighborhood knew who they were. Gyuhyeon, the groups leader and triple threat, had always made sure the girls looked good no matter where they were at any time of the day. She was full aware that people criticize them for relaying on their looks more than on their talents but that's just how they were. Yes, their singing and dancing can be better but they were still learning. They are only in their second year of high school and has high hopes of joining their all time favourite entertainment company, YG Entertainment, to meet their biggest idols, Big Bang, and become as good as them. They were fans of the group since they had debuted and each one had their favourite member. For Gyuhyeon her favourite was G-Dragon. Jiryu liked T.O.P, Yiwon liked Daesung, Minyoung liked Seungri and Lina had always liked Taeyang. Although they did like them as idols, they knew deep down inside that they weren't that good to be apart of the company and perform along side them like they wanted to years ago. They just sat together in the empty music room and worked on lyrics for their newest song for a competion they heared about from one of their classmates. It was about 10:30 at night and the girls were stumped. With nothing to inspire them, the packed up and headed for the door without a word.

"This so much to handle for us. We don't have much time until the deadline." Jiryu whined loudly as she put on her light blue messenger bag and puffed out her cheeks. Her naturally slender face was covered by her long jet black hair, showing a bit of her small almond eyes. Jiryu was the tallest out of the five and the most childish one at that. She's apart of the schools tennis team as the team captain and is surprisingly very competitive.

"Yes yes I know unnie. Nothing was good was done and we don't have that much time until the first roun

Please log in to read the full chapter