oo4

Manager Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4
“The Clueless One”

 

"We still have a few hours right before the next schedule?" Ran asked as she putted her sunglasses on the brick of her nose.

"Yeah, about three hours" Mark answered from the driver seat, the van was parked a few meters from JYP Entertainment building.

"I'll be just inside the building, call me when the time is up" she said before opened the door, not giving her manager any chance to answer her. Mark just sighed while his eyes followed Ran slim figure entered the building from the side door. Her bright colored hairs was rolled under his baseball cap she wore, he wasn't sure when she took it anyway.

Mark then shook his head as he saw Ran handbag from the rearview mirror. 

"That brat" He muttered to himself, but soon his focus moved on his ringing phone.

“Helo” He said quietly, leaned his free hand on the steering-wheel.

“Hey Manager Tuan, it’s me, Kim Hana”

He hummed as an answer, indicated he already knew who was calling.

“I got a call from the director from what happened today in the CF filming, is Yoo Ran alright?”

Mark bit his lower lips, tried to find the right words to describe what Yoo Ran was actually did.

“Is she just pretending?”

He was quite shocked when he heard Manager Kim words.

But well, by now he should be aware that everyone from JYP knew how sly Yoo Ran was.

And what Mark expect, Manager Kim was MeyDay manager.

“Yes, she’s just pretending”

He could hear her sighed from the other side, maybe also massaged her temple tiredly. He actually would do the same if he was her.

“Just make sure she attend her last schedule or we both get in troubles”

“Yes, I will” Mark answered with his lips pressed.

Hahh, he felt so stressed already when it was still his first day of work.
~

 

Ran walked in with her chin up high, ignored all the workers, trainees, and juniors who greeted her as she walked passed them. Resulting for more gossip about her rudeness and how arrogant was she. But she wasn’t bothered by it, already getting used of all the stares and mutterings. 

Well, she was the famous one, the talented one, and the loved one.

MeyDay would be nothing without her.

And JYP would have a hard time if something happened to her that harmed her popularity.

Her smug expression soon replaced with a bright smile when she caught a sight of a familiar guy in the JYP Ent cafeteria. With a light heart, she happily approached him. Ran playfully tapped his right shoulder while putted her head hovering on his left shoulder from behind. 

"Yes...?"

She blew on his left ear softly, made him instantly jerked on his seat.

"Ran!!" he shouted out with a frown when he saw Yoo Ran laughed beside him, shaking her head in amusement before took the seat in front of him.

"You should see it yourself Oppa, your face is so funny" she said still laughing, her palm reached out for his banana smoothie. "Aww this is really good" she commented after slurped his drinks.

The man sighed, shook his head for a few seconds and then returned his focus on the papers on top of the table. "You don't have any schedules?"

"I'm free for a few hours, want to go to somewhere?" Ran said with a wide smile, putted her chin on her palms while her gaze focused on the handsome man in front of her. 

"Well, I can't entertain you right now, I need to finish this report since it’s due tomorrow" he softly answered, not leaving his gaze from those papers as he scribed something quite seriously. 

Ran puffed out her cheeks and let out a loud sigh when she didn't get more reply from him. She pulled off her cap and sunglasses, putted it on the table rather harshly. "Are those papers more important than me?"

He laughed hearing her response, lifted up his chin to show her his amusing smiles. "Of course this is just an unimportant dust beside the great Yoo Ran. Okay, what do you want to do?"

Her sweet wide smiles reappeared after she heard his words. "Let's play bowling!"

"Again?"
~

 

Ran just stared at her phone in silent,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter