oo1

Manager Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1
“The Annoying One”

 

Yoo Ran smiled charmingly when the crowd cheered her as she sang her part, she cutely ended her part with a kiss to the camera.

“Mey-Day! Sunmi! Baek Ayeon! Yezi! Heo Youngji! Ran! Fly!”

The song ended as the fan chant stopped, the five members of MeyDay posed at the end with their charming and cute smile, lightly waved before bowed and then left the stage. Today was their last stage for the latest comeback, already performed twice as their gift for the fans. 

But they still could hear their fans shouted in enthusiasm even though they were in the backstage.

“Encore! Encore!”

It was when they were on the backstage, their manager hurriedly made her way toward them, brought several bottles of mineral water.

“You guys did a good job as always” Manager Kim praised with a wide smile, distributed the water one by one. When she was standing in front of Yoo Ran, the youngest member just slapped her hand with a cold face.

“I always said I don’t drink cold water” She said with a cluck, rolled her eyes before grabbed the hand towel from Manager Kim shoulder and then walked ahead to MeyDay waiting room.

“Don’t worry, unnie, I heard they are hiring her new manager already, soon you wouldn’t face her annoyingness” Youngji offered a smile while tapped Manager Kim shoulder, the oldest girl just scoffed in disbelief. “Yeah, a new manager for another month before I stuck with her annoying for the next two months”

Between the five of them, Yoo Ran was the only one who had her own manager since she often had her own schedules outside the group activities. But Yoo Ran was a manager killer, her personal manager never last more than a month. Well, her group-mates didn’t blame them to quit, their youngest member just a real pain in the .

“At least, you aren’t the one who live under the same roof with that , unnie” Yezi said with a shrug before went to the opposite way of their waiting room, didn’t had any thought to be in the same room with an annoying brat.

“Why again the last one quit?” Ayeon asked with a raised brow, leaned her body at the wall behind her.

“Yoo Ran accused him for scratched her precious Gucci bag, but well, it actually her precious dog who was the actual culprit” The leader, Sunmi answered with a shook on the head, tired already with their youngest member.

“Poor him” Sunmi added lightly while slowly walked on the same way as Yezi.
~

 

“For a thousand times, I didn’t want to attend that singing program, you can’t force me!” Yoo Ran shouted at her group manager when the older woman tried to persuade her to attend a singing program just two days away from today with her other group members. It was a useless program for her since she wasn’t the voice of the group, it’ll just made her tired.

“It already confirmed that the whole group attended it Ran… it’ll be a disaster if you canceled it now” Manager Kim once again tired to change Ran’s mind though the younger one didn’t even tried to hear all of her reasons why she must attend that damn program.

“I don’t care” Ran said stubbornly, crossed her arms on her chest while leaned her back on the chair behind her. She waved her hand lightly, signed the makeup artist to continue her job.

“If the president heard it, you’ll be in trouble Ran”

“Manager Kim” Ran called with her eyes closed, crossed her arm in front of her chest. “I’m the Yoo Ran, if I say no, it’s mean a no”

Manager Kim just sighed while slowly nodded her head, already imagined how much troubles she got from this brat. At least, a half an hour nags from her boss and another hour of shouts from that program’ PD-nim much better than stayed another hour as this so-called Yoo Ran manager.

“Urgh! Don’t you have a perfectly fine pairs of ears and eyes?! I said ice blue color not the light one!” Manager Kim slowly made her way out of the room when she heard Yoo Ran yells minutes later, prayed a good luck for that poor makeup artist who just wrongly dyed Yoo Ran’s hairs. Knowing her snob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter