Not really my type!

Well, that actually kills me!

Today has somekind like an unlikeable vibes playing around the classroom and I feel like not in the mood, i guess it should be the mood swing situation which normal for teens like myself. Class goes by fast fortunately today and now, its lunch. My favourite hour. Walk out the class with Sohye to the cafe with our lunch pack together, humming to our favourite song, Hymn for the weekend. Sit on our usual bench at the school's park, the most near to the end.

My father must be crazy for putting me in school, an ordinary school. He is like the wanted by the world security. And asking me to bring a 200 grams of diamond inside my school bag. WTF?! Is he somekind like a total idiot, exposing me with the stuffs like this. OMG, I just cant think straight, like no! Im kind of screaming by saying the no. I must be crazy and totally stupid to bring that to this school on the first day. What am I thinking?! I scratch my head hard and roughly. Somebody pat me. I lokk by the side. Two girls sitting on the bench, eating a full-pack of lunch inside lunch boxes. They hye-ed me. I hye back, and one of them pull me sitting in between of them. And now Im stuck between two anonymous?! What a life.

How can she easily pull an unknown guy sit with us?! Is she mad, but I just let her be. The guy seems no harm. Continue eating my delicious croissant and enjoy the relaxing wind. Sohye offers her sandwiches to him, I see. He hesitates, I elbowed him, and gesture to just accept the food. He takes it and eat. Three of us sit and eat silently until the end bell rings.

Back in class, and yes, today walks by fast and the end bell rings again saying that school is over today. I goodbye-ed Sohye as she got detention class for not preparing her presentation today. I walk down the hall to the main door and to the walkside to go home. Playing on my Miley's playlist thru earphones and start humming somehow. Maybe Im too focus on a glimmering unknown thing on the grass, I got stumble upon a person. Unluckily, it turns out the guy I met during the lunch. I apologize to him but he quickly covers my nose-mouth area with somekind like damp clothing and I pass out.

I pat her face lightly, say wake up. She blink her eyes hard and awake. Of course, shes gonna scream, but I cover with cloth, and her voice not really loud enough to scream even with her top of her lungs shouting. I shush-ed her, and she stays quiet. Well, she is easy. I open the mouth-cover. She starts to ask questions, why am I here? What are you trying to do with me?....I dont know, 10 questions per minute somehow. I close fully with my palm. She calms. I start explaining to her. I said that, I had to keep her as she saw a thing that she suppose to not saw and she could be arrested for knowing the thing is with me. I tell her that it is my fault that Im not noticing that the box closing the thing is open in my bag.

I slap him, hard. I say, Im not really who you are or you from or anything! I run to the front door because the room seems to be his bedroom. Unfortunately, the door lock some kind like not normal and too technical that I dont know how to open it. He laughs and says, you cant run or go out. He pulls me back to sit and slide a contract of promise. I read thorougly and slams the table. Kind of screaming saying, I might be living with you?! WTF?! He nods and says, dont worry you are not really my type and I can assure Im not gonna fall for you, I hardly know you girl.