Final

Doubts and Regrets
Please log in to read the full chapter

Common routine in Exo’s dorm hasn’t change a bit, maybe the presence of the three Chinese members was missing but it didn’t stop Exo from reaching their dreams. All their hardships and achievements has all been dedicated to their family, fans and most especially to the three Chinese members, everyone knows that without them Exo won’t be born. No one can imagine hearing Exo's name without knowing those three, it’s just simply won’t be Exo.

 

And it’s been almost been three years since Luhan’s departure from the group and Sehun didn’t fail to see and feel those sweet goodbyes that the group had. When he watched Luhan from afar, he knew Luhan was expecting him from all people to be there, he can see it in Luhan’s eyes but still he chose to stand still from the entrance as he watched his group members bidding their goodbyes from the Chinese.

 

The group adjust at the lost, so as Sehun but it wasn’t easy, sometimes he would unconsciously call Luhan and the members would give him a look that he was already out of his mind.

 

Luhan is in China not in Korea.

 

“Sehun-ah can you get my towel”

 

“Hyung why do you always forget your towel?”

 

Sehun got off from his bed and gave his roommate that was showering a clean towel. They barely had sleep from the rehearsal they had last night and Suho is so up early. Maybe the manager wants to talk to him, poor leader. Even Sehun couldn’t imagine himself doing that, he just couldn’t.

 

“Thanks maknae”

 

Sehun mumbled a welcome and lazily went back to his bed, he badly need his sleep. Closing his eyes Sehun was ready to get back from his dreamland when he heard ting sound from his phone. Sehun groaned, for sure it was just the fans sending direct messages from his instagram. He took his phone and planned to silent it, Sehun couldn’t afford waking up all the time, he’s a light sleeper.

But to his surprise it wasn’t just some random fans.

 

m_luhan_7 requsted to send you a message.

 

Sehun almost jump from his bed, when he saw the name. He shake his head and hurriedly silent his phone and dive back to his covers. Should he accept it?

But before he can even think, his eyelids was already going down, he can see the elusive image of his hyung getting out of the showers and then everything went black.

 

 

It was already 9 pm and Sehun was still at the practice room, perfecting all those dance moves, he’s working really hard for this comeback. He knew what the people say about him and he wants to prove them wrong from all the accusations they said to the group and to him.

 

“Sehun your still going to practice?”

He saw Kai sticking out his head from the door of the practice room.

 

“Just one last routine Hyung”

 

“Okay but don’t push yourself too hard”

 

Sehun gave his hyung a thumbs up and grab his water bottled. He was relishing every drop of water when he saw his phone lighted up. He sighed when he saw what that was.

Weighing the pros and cons, he decided to accept it. He will not die from reading his hyung’s message right?

 

m_luhan_7 : Hi Sehunah ^_^ 6:32 am

 

m_luhan_7 : Why aren’t you replying? 7:05 am

 

m_luhan_7 : Hey it’s still me, I haven’t change my account you know! 10:28am

 

m_luhan_7 : Am I disturbing you? Eat your lunch okay! 12:15 pm

 

m_luhan_7 : Are you practicing right now? Sorry for disturbing, do your best okay make hyung proud.. fighting ^_^ 3:54pm

 

Sehun’s eyes widen at how many Luhan’s message for him. He didn’t feel like practicing anymore and so he went back to the dorm.

 

Quietly he dips on his bed but certainly he didn’t miss that single message that pop out from his phone.

 

m_luhan_7 : Good night Hunnie . I love you 10:03pm

 

 

Their comeback was successful, the fans was cheering on them so loudly and Sehun couldn’t be happier. He watches the whole crowd with smile on his face while Suho was giving his ending speech for their showcase. On their way to the back stage, the staffs and the people who was working backstage keeps on congratulating them, indeed they will slay another year. When they were in their dressing room, Sehun searches for his phone, not even minding to change his clothes that was drench from sweat. He scrolled all the names from the messages as he tried to find a certain name.

 

m_luhan_7 : Congrats Hunnie, your comeback was amazing as expected. ^_^

 

Sehun couldn’t contain his smile and his hyungs watch the maknae getting all dreamy with a smiling face. The elders didn’t plan on breaking that moment when Chanyeol that was beside Sehun nugdes him and gave him a teasing look.

 

“Who’s that maknae? Your girlfriend huh?” Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrow.

Sehun was flush, good thing Chanyeol didn’t see the name of the sender. And seeing Sehun’s red face, the hyungs couldn’t stop themselves from cooing Sehun.

 

“Yah! Hyungs stop it” Sehun giggled.

 

“Aw our maknae is growing up”

 

“I don’t have girlfriend hyungs, just an old friend of mine”

 

“Whatever you say, Sehun” Chanyeol tease Sehun even more.

 

 

Exo has been busy lately from the concerts, shows, guestings and the upcoming world tour. The members were all excited and feeling nervous at the same time, they are meeting their international fans again. They already did this yet the feelings are still the same, it’s still overwhelming.

 

Everyday Sehun’s hyung didn’t miss a single greeting, goodnights and goodlucks everytime Sehun has a performance to do. And the taller seems to be happy than usual the elders just shrug it off, their maknae was never been happy like this ever since Luhan’s departure.

 

 

Though Sehun is all happy and all facing his phone, but never did once he replied to his hyung’s messages. For him, reading it would be enough for him to get inspired and smiling every day. He never thought what would Luhan feel everytime he won’t return the I love you’s Luhan send to him. He was scared, it’s been two years and a lot could happen such short span of time. To put it more clearly, he didn’t trust Luhan.

 

Little did he know it was one mistake that he will regret the most.

 

It’s been almost 2 years ever since Sehun’s have receiving messages from his hyung, he was particularly happy today for it was his birthday, April, their month. He was scrolling down his phone, stalking random fans and seeing their fan projects for his birthday. But above all this he was just waiting for someone’s greeting.

 

m_luhan_7 : Hello, Sehunnie.. Can you meet me please? I’m in Korea right now and remember that bubble tea house that we used to hang out ,3:00 pm sharp. I hope you can go. ^_^

 

This is not what Sehun expected, even though he was communicating with Luhan, well not totally it is more likely Luhan communicating him. He would be lying if he would he say he was ready. The doubt was still there but not because of Luhan this time, he was doubting himself--- his feelings for Luhan. His palms began to sweat, his fighting his consciousness if he would go or not. But something is telling him that he should go and if not he will regret it.

 

“Hyung, I’m going somewhere. I’ll be back before night”

 

Sehun bid his goodbye and didn’t even hear his hyung’s reply, regardless of Sehun's rudeness the hyungs was grinning, now they can prepare the surprise for their beloved maknae.

 

 

August 1, 2019

 

Life would be meaningless if love didn’t exist. Many people believe that, and true to its words the latter heaved a deep sigh remembering all that

Please log in to read the full chapter