Chapter 4:It's you

Mesmerized

-
"To celebrate Mina's Gold medal award in ASAC, we will again have a ramyoon party!" We all cheered for Mina, I even hugged her! "Guess who's buying?" Jihyo asked and soon, we were all in silence. 

I remembered the last time I went out alone, it was tiring and well fun cause I met a stranger.. where is that guy anyway? 

"Ah! I think Momo should go since she became a shopping expert already" Sana suggested. Really? Me again? 

"Huh? Uh is it ok Momoring?" They all asked. I thought long and hard about it for some seconds. I can meet the guy again or  buy food for myself too but..

"Hey! The Seventeen members are also coming" Nayeon unnie suddenly came in the room while holding her phone. What? Seventeen? 

Doesnt seventeen mean Jeon Wonwoo and mean? Welp I am not up for that. 

"I'll go" I hurried stood up, grabbed Jihyo's wallet and opened the door. But to my dismay, I found them in the door way. 

"Hi, were Seventeen and We-" 

"Yeah I know, excuse me as I make an errand" I said and they made way for me. "Is she on her month or something?" I heard S. Coups sunbaenim whispering to Nayeon unnie. 

"Nahh, she said she was bullied or something" I heard her reply so I stopped my tracks and looked at them. All of the boys froze and S. Coups sunbaenim was behind Nayeon.

Jeez

"I'll be going now" I said looked at them one by one. There wasn't any Jeon Wonwoo, just the rest.. 

I turned my back and sighed. What was I expecting? For him to come to a stupid girl's apartment? Sheesh

"Momo sunbaenim I'll go with you if you want" Hoshi sunbaenim followed me. I could use some company..

"Sure" I smiled. He is still my bias. And his smile and voice makes my day..

He turned around and I heard him say "nice!" I giggled and we then walked the super market. 

It wasn't silent and wasn't awkward either. Hoshi sunbaenim, or Ten Ten; since he told me to call me that, is fun indeed. We were singing and dancing LOA while walking and his jokes are funny. I guess not all SEVENTEEN members are mean.

Just that Jeon Wonwoo... 

"Hey Ten Ten, what's Jeon Wonwoo like?" I suddenly asked while pushing the cart infront of me.

He dropped three ramyoons in and shrugged his shoulders. "Poker faced sloth who is awkward around cameras?" He said and grabbed three more ramyoons. 

Poker meaned face you mean.. 

"Is he rude?" I asked straightforwardly. He looked up and thought for a moment.. I guess he is then.

We moved to the cake aisle and picked 2 chocolate mousse cake. "He is when he's angry. He sometimes bark at strangers too. Did he say something to you?" He asked as we moved to the Jokbal area. 

Does this mean he did this to others as well? 

"He called me stupid" he chuckled and paid for 7 jokbals, number courtesy of yours truly.

"He's kinda fumed up because of The8 and well, Dino" He pulled the cart I'm holding towards the soda aisle. But I heard he's mad at you.. Sana told me so..

"So he called me stupid" I rolled my eyes and picked up two sodas. "There's a lot of words that has a different meaning in his dictionary" he chuckled and grabbed two more sodas. 

If pretty means stupid to him well we aren't going to be friends. 

No matter how good looking he is.

We paid for everything including chips and cookies and decided to go home. But unfortunately, Ten Ten received a call from his manager saying he needs to meet him. 

The place was just 50 steps away from the super market so he told me to wait for him. 

"I'll be going now" he said and left.

 Jeon Wonwoo is weird. He isn't like S.coups sunbaenim who works hard to be close to Nayeon, Jun sunbaenim who continues watching Sana time to time, DK sunbaenim who gets in touch with Jihyo whenever she's sick or alone and Hoshi sunbaenim who's funny and out going. 

He's mean and rude...

"Hmph!" I kicked the pebble infront of me and looked up. There's a lot of stars tonight.. but there's more in Japan.. 

"I miss you, Tsuki" I said and looked down. I miss the moon, Tsuki.. 

I miss Japan.. 

"What do we have here?" I heard a husky voice near me. It was creepy and scary. It haunts my soul for something.. 

"A hot girl alone in the streets? That isn't safe" he was with another man with a high squeaky voice. They scare me.

"Why are you alone Miss?" They took a step forward making me step back. I'm scared. Four years in Korea and I haven't experienced this yet. Not even once.  

"We asked you" he reached his hand for my arms so I took another step back. "Don't be rude, we are good guys who will get you back home" he offered me his other hand filled with cigarette dusts and dirt. 

"Well after we have fun with you of  course" they all laughed and soon I felt my tears fall. Aishh stop acting weak Momo.. 

"Oh are you crying? Save it for later Mis-" I heard a loud thud before opening my eyes. "Hey!-" the other man also fell down as the hooded guy punched him.

"erts" I heard him cuss under his breathe.

It's him.. 

"Darn I thought you were alone!" The first one stood up and ran away while I on the other hand kepts wiping my uncontrollable tears. He's finally here..

"Are you ok Miss Hirai?" He worriedly asked. 

"Y-yeah" I smiled at him, tears still falling from my eyes. I've been busy thinking of Wonwoo I forgot about you... 

The guy who greeted me good night...

 

P.s: Forgot to check grammars and typos sowwy