taekook one shot

taekook one shot (2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is a 20 year old boy that is gonna graduate from high school this year so he practically lives inside his bedroom all day. He felt regret of not doing well for his last month examination so he’s gonna make up for it as he want t graduate with good marks this year and also doesn’t want his parents to be disappointed. His parents live in Busan while he live with his brother, yoongi in a small apartment in Seoul. Being the last child, his parents pampered him all the time so even if he didn’t do well for his studies, his parents would not scold him for that but for this year, he decided to change and not to disappoint his parents anymore. His brother on the other hand is working as a song producer at a big company, BIGHIT.

Today, his brother told him that he will be coming back home earlier and is also being accompanied by one of his colleague. He doesn’t mind people coming to the house as they always didn’t disturb him in his room. After getting tired of revising his studies, he decided to listen to a new song that his brother just made and just getting feeling of it while laying on the bed.

Just then, Jungkook hear his door open and was soon appear a man. A man which his brother bring come to his room without knocking the door. His eyes were completely focus at the man. The man is gorgeous in his eyes and he can’t stop staring at the man. The man was then approached him that was from just now laying on the bed.

Jungkook was surprised,NO ,he was SHOCKED. The man just come into his room and laid down beside him. He don’t know who is he but he doesn’t want to wake him up as he was too busy staring at the gorgeous face.

Just then, his brother come into the view, “yah! Kim taehyung wake up and go back home now”, his brother said as he wake the man up by dragging the body out from the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter