FINAL

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, do you think he will be alright?” Taehyung asks.

A deep sigh was heard from Namjoon. “I don’t know Taehyung” 

No one spoke for a while as they sat in silence outside the waiting room, in the hospital.  

Hoseok broke the silence soon after. “Jungkook, are you alright?” He asked.

“Im sorry hyungs. If only I paid more attention, this wouldn’t have happened.” Jungkook whispers as he started to cry.

FLASHBACK

“Okay everyone! Let’s take a break for 10 minutes!” Namjoon shouted as he went over to pause the music playing in the room. They had been practicing various songs to prepare for their world tour concert since morning.Everyone collapsed on the floor with heavy breaths, sweating profusely. 

“Jimin hyung. Are you alright? You look kind of pale. Are you sick anywhere?” Jungkook asks as walks over to take a seat beside Jimin.

“I’m fine. Just tired.” Jimin said as he flashes a smile to Jungkook to assure him. 

Hearing the conversation, Jin whispers to Namjoon. “Do you think Jimin is alright? He hasn’t been himself ever since…the break up between him and Jisoo.”

“I noticed too. But we can’t do anything if he refuses to speak to us… the only thing we can do is wait for him to open up to us. In the meantime, let’s keep a lookout for him okay?” Namjoon whispered back. Jin nods his head.

The dance practice resumed after 10 minutes. Practice was going on smoothly until a loud thud was heard. Everyone turned to look at the source of the sound. 

Jimin lay unconscious on the floor. Everyone rushed towards him, trying to wake up him. 

“He’s burning up really badly! Call manager hyung! We need to get him to the hospital!” Namjoon exclaimed as he held Jimin in his hands, attempting to wake him up.

END OF FLASHBACK

“It’s not your fault, Jungkook. All of us are to blame. None of us really did anything to prevent this from happening.” Jin said as he pulls Jungkook for hug.

“Are you the family of Park Jimin?” The doctor ask as he walks out the hospital room of Jimin.

“We are. Is he okay?” Namjoon asks. 

“He’s fine now. His fever aroused because of the lack of rest and nutrition. He just needs ample rest and he will be just fine. You can go in now to see him. He’s awake now.” The doctor says as he assures them.

“Thank you.” Namjoon replied as the doctor walks away.

All of them was entered the room. They sees Jimin laying on the bed, looking pale and exhausted. 

When Jimin sees everyone, he tried to sit up. Namjoon rushes over to help him. 

“I’m sorry hyung. I should have taken care of myself better.” Jimin says softly, looking down at his hands.

“It’s okay, Jimin. Are you feeling better now?” Namjoon asks as he holds Jimin’s hands.

Jimin nods his head. So now, mind telling us what happened?” Jin asks in behalf of everyone. 

“Stop pretending that you don’t understand what he’s talking about. We’re not going to fall for it.” Namjoon says sternly as he crosses his arms. 

Jimin did not reply and keeps fiddling with his fingers. Ever since the break up with Jisoo, he’s no longer himself.

Everyday, no matter how hard he tried to fall asleep, he just couldn’t. He really tried, everyday all he does is to immerse himself in work. He even tried to sneak to the practice room everyday after everyone falls asleep to practice until he collapse from exhaustion. But nothing works. The moment he closes his eyes, the image of Jisoo keeps appearing before him. The memories become clearer to him all the more when he tries to forget. He wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter